[Completed] Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo-

Arcadeotic

Reboot and Despair

despair_irl.png?w=430&h=347

My overall mood has seen better days.

Hi, everyone. It’s been a while, at least, in this domain. Yes, it seems that the host — a quite good friend of mine — has gone somewhere, a location unbeknownst to me. It was a pretty fun year, back over at euphemictl.vntls.com, but it seems the site has reached its end.

“What now?”, I can hear you asking. Well, I have two options: 1. I return to this rather bland site that still can serve its purpose, or 2. Make another one with a brand-new host, and let me tell you, I’m not that keen on going back to this site. So, unless the new “old” site goes back online in decent time, I plan on constructing yet another site, one that will not fail me like a crippled camel in the middle of a desert.

Worry not, I’ll probably do some much-needed updating with this site, like some links and project pages, but I don’t see much use in migrating all the project updates so this renovation will be quite bare-bones, but it’ll serve its purpose until the new site launches. I aim to finish the new site by the time Biman1 releases, hopefully soon.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some despairing and fiddling to do.

https://euphemictranslation.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/reboot-and-despair/

So, as you can tell, the team will be reverting back to https://euphemictranslation.wordpress.com/ for a while, or at least, until Biman1 is finished and I've gotten the new site up and running

That is all, thanks for reading.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/12/2017 at 10:50 PM, Stormwolf said:

Great work! And i guess i can't help but ask, when are you going to release it?

I hope I can release it around New Year's, but I honestly cannot tell for sure

On 07/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, mitchhamilton said:

youre amazing, goshujin-sama. :kosame:

I love you too

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, chaoZZer said:

Can I ask for source ?  I didnt heard anything about Biman -1- official eng release

That's because it hasn't been announced anywhere. This is all speculation from impatient fans waiting for the patch, and it puts Arc in a tough spot. If it is true that he is working with a localization company, he is under NDA, and literally cannot say. So, people bringing it up just makes it harder for him to make an update in general. 

He has a reason for not having made an update in a while. What that is, we don't know, so instead of making assumptions, people should just wait until Arc is ready to make an update. Spreading unconfirmed rumours in his project thread doesn't help anyone. 

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

That's because it hasn't been announced anywhere. This is all speculation from impatient fans waiting for the patch, and it puts Arc in a tough spot. If it is true that he is working with a localization company, he is under NDA, and literally cannot say. So, people bringing it up just makes it harder for him to make an update in general. 

He has a reason for not having made an update in a while. What that is, we don't know, so instead of making assumptions, people should just wait until Arc is ready to make an update. Spreading unconfirmed rumours in his project thread doesn't help anyone. 

Why would he get in trouble if people are spreading rumors? As long as he keeps shut then he should be in the clear. Free speach and free though and whatnot. This started as a fan translation with a promised release. Of course people will wonder and speculate. Otherwise just lock the thread.

• 3 months later...

Hello world, been a long while.

So, I've been busy, real busy. But, it's finally going to pay off. We're almost at the goal, and I'd like to thank all of those over here at Fuwa who have stuck around with me until now, be it from the start, or when this project started to gain traction. Thank you so much.

Now then, until next time, when we'll be releasing the full game, after 2,5 and almost three years. Also haven't sold out.

https://arcadeotic.wixsite.com/euphemictl/single-post/2018/09/22/Final-Stretch