Quantum Suicide KS (OELVN)

Funyarinpa

Heard of it a bit ago but as always everyone needs to take care when it comes to stuff on kickstarter (Money scams, not delivering products up to par with what was promised and all).

That being said i do think it looks good and i for one look forward to it reaching it's goal and being released. hope it does well

There's a thread for this over in "Original VN Projects" if you want to chat with the creators and/or just show them some love:

I pledged enough for the t-shirt, because the project looks cool and the t-shirt's tagline kicks ass. I'd be interested to see them hit the $50k AUD stretch goal, because cute AIs are where it's at, but my hopes aren't exactly high for any of the stretch goals, since they're not much over their original modest target of 21k.

Vaguely interesting spin on what is otherwise a tired cliche? Check.
Dumb "Hey I took part in this, look at my money me!" pledge tiers? Check.
Pretentious and meme-tastic presentation? Check.
Horrendous translation? Check.

Yeah guys, looks like we have another amazing kickstarter on our hands. :Kappa:

7 minutes ago, Vokoca said:

This is clearly another one of the many amazing projects kickstarter has provided us :makina:

2 hours ago, Vokoca said:

I just hope people don't forget how they fund these type games when mines comes up 20k+  

I backed this game btw. Just find it funny people would back things like this even with the cliches.

Plus, how is it an OELVN if it is translated?

Just now, Black Sands Entertainment said:

I just hope people don't forget how they fund these type games when mines comes up 20k+  

I backed this game btw. Just find it funny people would back things like this even with the cliches.

Plus, how is it an OELVN if it is translated?

It is an OELVN, the translation is happening the other way around - it is being translated into Japanese. Into bad Japanese.

It's also pretty interesting how this is their second attempt. They've only raised ~$23k the first time, but now they're past the goal with 13 days still left. I wonder what happened to so drastically change the interest?

2 minutes ago, Vokoca said:

It is an OELVN, the translation is happening the other way around - it is being translated into Japanese. Into bad Japanese.

It's also pretty interesting how this is their second attempt. They've only raised ~$23k the first time, but now they're past the goal with 13 days still left. I wonder what happened to so drastically change the interest?

maybe it was the "never give up" attitude aye?

remember, they get their email list from the last campaign and can basically pad their start the next round.

Are they really intent on selling this crap to Japanese audiences. This goes to show that most OLEVNs are fucking hopeless and can't make shit that isn't related to Japan in anyway. For the bloody English trailer, why they gotta have the characters speak in Japanese. Just why. Hope this project crashes and burns like all the trash out there doing the same thing

Just now, Kanbe said:

Are they really intent on selling this crap to Japanese audiences. This goes to show that most OLEVNs are fucking hopeless and can't make shit that isn't related to Japan in anyway. For the bloody English trailer, why they gotta have the characters speak in Japanese. Just why. Hope this project crashes and burns like all the trash out there doing the same thing

it's funded already FYI

5 minutes ago, Kanbe said:

holyshit rage O_O

Here is something to calm you down.

There is yet hope for VNs that say "we are not Japanese. Although, I do not wish anyone to fail. At least they tried a second time and hit their mark. Goes to show, they aren't going to quit.

• 2 weeks later...