Great Main Menu Themes

Funyarinpa

This thread is for VN main menu tracks that are catchy/memorable/atmospheric/etc. How many you post doesn't matter, but PUT THE DAMN YOUTUBE LINKS IN SPOILER TAGS so that people do not have to scroll down a couple kilometers while reading.

Remember11- All or None (Piano)

Spoiler

This track's sadness and the whole atmosphere in the main menu reflects the themes of the game beautifully (especially the first half).

Danganronpa 1 & 2- DANGANRONPA

Spoiler

A perfect introduction to Danganronpa's wacky, catchy style.

Ever17- Karma

Spoiler

Same as Remember11. This music is tied to some unforgettable moments of the VN for me, hearing it always takes me back.

Euphoria- Rakuen no Tobira (Instrumental)

Spoiler

Reason is spoilers

but the track is amazing either way

4 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Euphoria- Rakuen no Tobira (Instrumental)

Reveal hidden contents

Agree to this one; its awesome.

Tomorrow never comes, Maggot baits:

Sets the mood so well. I freaking love this song.

Spoiler

It doesnt hurt to be slashed with love- Majikoi

Spoiler

Interesting thread. And since I'd waiting for Root Double, how about it's main menu theme here for the example of good theme? Oh, by the way is Salyu picture there spoiler or not?

Spoiler

Hope it will increase your curiosity about Root Double. If you ask me, the song was calming and at some point has some kind of urgency there. Quite interesting, and I think it's equal to 'karma' or 'all or none'. Oh speaking about Root Double OST, GundamAce lament that Takeshi Abo didn't play hand in composing the OST, because GundamAce thinking that Abo was perfect for composing Root Double OST. And speaking about Takeshi Abo and title theme, how about Gate of Steiner also below.

Spoiler

Oh, I'd just remember. There's another calming main menu theme, courtesy of Jun Maeda, Rewrite main menu theme 'Journey' below. Although the tree at the title theme look more calming to me I suppose.

Spoiler

I think that's all I could remember for main menu theme right now.

Edited by littleshogun

Since someone already posted my favorite (the Rewrite one), I'll post some others :

Fate/stay night, reading this particular scene in Heaven's feel that plays it makes it even more powerful.

Spoiler

Little Busters : it's calm, relaxing, simple, and yet beautiful

Spoiler

Cocoro Function: World's End Communication:

Incidentally, all other aspects of this game's title screen are top-par on-notch spectacularosity. Futuristic-looking buttons, nice hover-over sound effects, organization, shininess like you ain't never SEEN. Shizzle's the real deal.

2 hours ago, Palas said:

Oh boy, I was so not into it until this scene. It's not that I didn't like it, but I wasn't particularly fond of Into the Night, although it'd play whenever I'd launch F/SN and that meant I listened to it a LOT of times, until it played in that scene. It took me completely off-guard, blew me away and I'm still trying to go back home.

And I was soooo into Heaven's Feel I have no idea what this scene was.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me?

As for my own preferred menu theme, it's Ikkoi's, which people also seem to hate, on top of the game itself...

How the hell was Deardrops not already posted, Fuwa pls.

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

As for my own preferred menu theme, it's Ikkoi's, which people also seem to hate, on top of the game itself...

The menu track of Ikikoi is actually a morse code for "Bash your head against a wall really hard"

3 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

And I was soooo into Heaven's Feel I have no idea what this scene was.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me?

That scene : (of course heavy spoilers)

Spoiler

On 2/14/2016 at 8:45 PM, Monmon said:

If you hear this song be ready for an awesome perverted and dramatic adventure of a boy and a sexy reptilian woman.

Reveal hidden contents

Definetly, I just knew this was gonna be awesome as soon as I heard this.

And, my favorite main menu theme so far, so many hours spend on just the main menu screen alone :sachi: 

Spoiler

My favorite main menu theme is after the true ending of Kara No Shoujo 2. The music fits so well with the image on the main menu after that. It comes at the right time as well. You've just finished the true end and you're pretty emotional already and the main menu comes along and drives your emotions over the edge. That was my experience with it and that is why it's my favorite main menu theme.