No One But You Review Discussion

Tyrael

hTNvRlC.png

More terrible OELVN's, yay! I even had high hopes for this one too...

So, I was trying to wait for Unwonted Studios to release the 18+ patch but since that is apparently taking forever I decided to publish it anyways. I highly doubt it will do much to improve the overall quality of this hot mess anyways... 

Link: http://reviews.fuwanovel.net/2016/02/14/no-one-but-you-2/

56 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I still haven't read this one and was going to soon because i had hopes...is it not good? not even a lil bit?

Well, we've had two official non-spoilery FUWA reviews of it (Decay wrote one as well) and the average score between the two is 2.5, which means Tyrael was slightly more forgiving in his score. If you want spoilers to the route that agitated me the most and the one I was forgiving to (I actually liked the true route character well enough, even though the protagonist sucks), I have a couple blog posts - they do have major spoilers though, such as it is. If I were to write an actual review, it would pretty much be along the lines of the two writers before. It's... it's not good. The sprites and CGs are decent and you may be able to tolerate a route or two, but repeated readings into the other routes is just frustrating, but there's very little to call good in it.

Just now, Valmore said:

Well, we've had two official non-spoilery FUWA reviews of it (Decay wrote one as well) and the average score between the two is 2.5, which means Tyrael was slightly more forgiving in his score. If you want spoilers to the route that agitated me the most and the one I was forgiving to (I actually liked the true route character well enough, even though the protagonist sucks), I have a couple blog posts - they do have major spoilers though, such as it is. If I were to write an actual review, it would pretty much be along the lines of the two writers before. It's... it's not good. The sprites and CGs are decent and you may be able to tolerate a route or two, but repeated readings into the other routes is just frustrating, but there's very little to call good in it.

Aw such a shame :yumiko: I had really high hopes for it and it looked pretty good....was expecting it to be at least decent