Name That Price Giveaway!

OriginalRen

Fuwsqui and I are back with an all new giveaway game featuring all the wonderful members of Fuwanovel and my YouTube subscribers that are interested in joining! Are you a price master? Can you successfully guess the cost of a being a figurine collector? Count your money and find out in...

Name That Price!

http://i.imgur.com/jKzuxxX.png

Video Link

The Rules:

Please read this entire section!

The rules of the game are simple. In the video linked above, I show you a total of 7 different figurines. It is your job to guess the actual price of each item and provide me a grand total of what you think it all costs. The winner will be the individual who correctly guesses the total price of all the figurines.

Here is some additional information regarding the rules of the game:

• Prices are based off what I personally paid for each figure. You can use retail prices to gauge an estimate, but the rest is on you.
  • Prices must be provided in Japanese yen, rounded to the nearest 100 (i.e. = 1,543 yen -> 1,500 yen).
  • Shipping price is not included in any of the figurines listed.
  • You do not need to worry about over/under pricing the items; the closest estimate wins.

Note: Discussion and/or sharing of answers in this thread is allowed, however please submit all solutions in this thread by indicating your total yen amount clearly and in bold letters. PM is also acceptable, however I prefer responses in this thread if you have a Fuwanovel account as I may be getting plenty of YouTube subscriber responses as well. You are allowed to edit your answer at any time, however I will announce a final cutoff date later during the week.

For YouTube subscribers, commenting on the video in the comment's section is perfectly acceptable if you don't feel like making an account on Fuwanovel.

At one point during the event, I will post price tag clues for everyone to use. These tags will list some money hints. Make sure to pay attention when these price tags go up.

The Winner:

The winner of the competition will receive a $50 prize! This prize money can be paid to you via PayPal, or be used by me to buy any item(s) online of your choice (within reason). If you choose the latter option, all I will do is pay for the item via my own credit card and ship the item to an address of your choice.

Note: If you manage to correctly guess the exact amount of the figurines (rounded to the nearest 100 yen), you will double the prize and win a grand total of $100!

Additional Help:

• 100 yen = $1.00 (during even exchange rates)
  • MyFigureCollection is an excellent source for retail prices.

Questions? Discuss answers and ideas in this thread and don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck, and have fun!