Hard romance eroges help:3

EroEro21

6 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Harukoi Otome? Otoboku? Maybe? i think those would fit the bill

The stories are good on both I have checked them some days ago but char design doesnt fill me dunno why XD 

Maybe one day I Will give them a try 

4 minutes ago, Asonn said:

read yomeyaba

Perfect but... Not tl XD 

6 minutes ago, EroEro21 said:

The stories are good on both I have checked them some days ago but char design doesnt fill me dunno why XD 

Maybe one day I Will give them a try 

I'd say you should give them a try nontheless, i wasn't drawn by the art style either in the beggining but i didn't mind it either..once i got used to it, it was alright

14 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I'd say you should give them a try nontheless, i wasn't drawn by the art style either in the beggining but i didn't mind it either..once i got used to it, it was alright

Ah yeah I have to do that with some vns but for now im interested on playing the " best " XD still kinda new on VNs 

5 minutes ago, bigfatround0 said:

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

On my list already and look very good ty vm :)

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

It's really good but he said no drama so i avoided it since some routes do have a bit of it

From 1-10? 

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Ah, then Koisuru Natsu would also be just fine...i thought you meant overall :sachi: my bad there

Nop my bad for not explaining properly XD thanks 

2 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

meant Harukoi Otome. PE at least has pretty light drama. Drama which makes you want to punch a heroine in the face isn't drama worthy of a romance vn if you ask me.

Yup that kinda makes me not enjoy the story

Yes to majikoi no to Harukoi Otome. oh my god, does harukoi have sooooo much drama. its also very depressing. there are routes that have choices that can make you feel like a piece of crap and a route thatll make you sad. not the good kind of sad, like "What a beautifully told story" but the "DEAR GOD WHHHHYYYYY?!?" kind of sad.