Shoujo City 3D (alpha release)

Laika Karou

On 12/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, Novel21 said:

I loved the new update and when can we play this new updater version?

Somebody actually noticed my thread? Somebody actually replied? Am I dreaming? O_O

Sorry for not responding earlier. It has been so incredibly hard to get any kind of comment from members in this forum that I kind of gave up and stopped visiting this place. Spending months and years attempting to talk to people who always ignore you can be really tiresome. -_-

Either way, the game can be downloaded on http://shoujocity.com

The most recent update was three days ago. And if somebody will want earlier versions, like Halloween or Christmas specials, they are available on "about" page.

49 minutes ago, Laika Karou said:

Somebody actually noticed my thread? Somebody actually replied? Am I dreaming? O_O

Sorry for not responding earlier. It has been so incredibly hard to get any kind of comment from members in this forum that I kind of gave up and stopped visiting this place. Spending months and years attempting to talk to people who always ignore you can be really tiresome. -_-

Either way, the game can be downloaded on http://shoujocity.com

The most recent update was three days ago. And if somebody will want earlier versions, like Halloween or Christmas specials, they are available on "about" page.

Thank you for the link, i'm going to download the game later.

Yes I agree at it's tiresome when people ignore you and I didn't ignore you or the thread, I was just waiting for your reply:-)

Why would I ignore you when you are making this awasome game:-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've only now noticed that you went full yuri with the 3D version? That's neat. :mare:

It's not my usual thing, but I'd probably want to pick the Steam version up and give it an in-depth review on the blog at some point. Do you still consider the current version an alpha? Do you have any timeline on when you're expecting it to be feature complete? :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

• 4 months later...

On 2/8/2019 at 2:09 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Do you still consider the current version an alpha? Do you have any timeline on when you're expecting it to be feature complete? :)

Sorry for late reply. I hardly ever get any replies in this thread, so I check it only occasionally. The full version of the game is planned for release in the summer of 2020.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...