Shoujo City 3D (alpha release)

Laika Karou

19 minutes ago, SenpaiFingers said:

Question: Do we have some H-pics at the end of the dates? 

No. Both Google Play and App Store have very strict policies on adult content, so it wouldn't be allowed. Besides, I'm not sure if it is even necessary. But I have a few alternative ideas for additional interactions with the girls to reward for successful dates/overall progress, which will be implemented in future versions of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new cool feature is added in version 1.7.24 - kissing mini-game. After some dates now you can try to ask a girl for a kiss. She will agree if you had a perfect date, and if she likes you. Otherwise asking for a kiss will decrease intimacy with that girl. Not asking for a kiss when the girl is expecting it will also decrease your score.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recent updates (up to v.1.7.28):
* a new location and game feature - cinema (located next to Sushi Cafe in the premium area). Now you can take a girl to watch a movie.
* 20 new dialogues for Anette.
* a new accessory item - red flower. Can be obtained for free from a bush in front of the school entrance.
* redesign of the street area near the storage building.
* best scores are now shown in the main menu.
* quick access/map teleport now works during dates, too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

TA-DA! Shoujo City is back, and better than ever. ^^

For several months I have been working on a new version, completely remaking the game - this time in full 3D and with much better graphics and design. Check the video to see the first preview of the new version. Also, now I have a new website for the project - http://shoujocity.com and will post there regular updates on current development progress for everybody interested.

Feel free to post your ideas of what you would like to see in the new game. Now I have much more freedom in implementing new features and ideas. One of them is clothes, cosplay, and character customization - it was really difficult to implement using sprites due to amount of work to draw all the sprites from different angles. This feature is fully implemented already in the 3D version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...