A good yuri VN?

Ike

I'm looking for a yuri VN that has good h-scenes. You know, for science :illya:

Lately I've been reading Ultimate Boob Wars for this purpose, but I'm pretty much done with it, and I thought I'd love to have some yuri next.

I'd much rather read a translated VN, but if you know of a very good untranslated one, I might be able to work my way around it.

I think I'll give Lilium x Triangle a go first since it's short, and then I'll check SonoHana series. Turns out I already heard about these series before, but I didn't know the name. Two birds, one stone, I guess.

Thank you for your suggestions :wafuu:

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I think I'll give Lilium x Triangle a go first since it's short, and then I'll check SonoHana series. Turns out I already heard about these series before, but I didn't know the name. Two birds, one stone, I guess.

Thank you for your suggestions :wafuu:

Yes, Sono hanabira and Lillium X Triangle are both very good for yuri with good H-scenes. Lillium X triangle has really nice, moe-ish art style with really adorable chracters.

Sono Hana, (which has more than 10 translated games, so you have a lot to pick from,) has a good art style with a LOT of H-scenes in each game. I recommend starting with Yuuna x Nanami, which is games 1 and 6.

Katahane which was suggested above is a really good yuri VN, but its H-scenes are not the primary aspect of it. They also come quite late in the story, (and not all of the game is yuri,) so if you are just looking for good H, Katahane is not the VN you are after.

Lastly, I havent played it yet myself, but not long ago denpasoft lisenced a new yuri VN, https://vndb.org/v15944

Its short and the art seems nice, so you could give that a try as well.

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Yes, Sono hanabira and Lillium X Triangle are both very good for yuri with good H-scenes. Lillium X triangle has really nice, moe-ish art style with really adorable chracters.

Sono Hana, (which has more than 10 translated games, so you have a lot to pick from,) has a good art style with a LOT of H-scenes in each game. I recommend starting with Yuuna x Nanami, which is games 1 and 6.

Katahane which was suggested above is a really good yuri VN, but its H-scenes are not the primary aspect of it. They also come quite late in the story, (and not all of the game is yuri,) so if you are just looking for good H, Katahane is not the VN you are after.

Lastly, I havent played it yet myself, but not long ago denpasoft lisenced a new yuri VN, https://vndb.org/v15944

That's the master of Yuri for you :holo:

Anyways, for the recommendation, there's an upcoming one called Flowers -Le Volume sur Printemps- to be localized by JAST. Bad thing is, it's an All-Ages VN. Damn.

29 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Moe is love, moe is life :pyaa:

Thanks for recommending which SonoHana VN to pick first, btw.

Oh, and I wouldn't turn down a yuri VN just because it has little/no H content. I'm looking for that now, but I woudn't discard reading those later. Actually, I'll probaly pick one of those when I'm done with Umineko. Shorter stories will be much welcome after 100+ hours invested in a single VN.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Moe is love, moe is life :pyaa:

Thanks for recommending which SonoHana VN to pick first, btw.

Oh, and I wouldn't turn down a yuri VN just because it has little/no H content. I'm looking for that now, but I woudn't discard reading those later. Actually, I'll probaly pick one of those when I'm done with Umineko. Shorter stories will be much welcome after 100+ hours invested in a single VN.

Yeah it's nice with a break after long stories.

Moe is indeed life :miyako: High-five!

Then, Katahane is a good choice once you have finished the shorter stories. It has a moe kind of style to it as well with some of the characters. The art is a little old and a little strange, (tarte's stuff is a little bit odd, but you get used to the art fast.) The story in Katahane is really good, though it starts off very light and a little slowly. The yuri in it is really beautiful, especially during the kurohane story. (The game is in 2 parts, Shirohane and Kurohane.)

To OP, instead of waiting Flower whose the editor working as fast as snail right now, I would recommended just released Kindred Spirit on Rooftop if you interested on your research to yuri. It featured 2 yuri couple (The couple were ghosts) who want to make all girl school to the paradise for yuri (They said) or yuritopia. I'd already tried the demo and it's quite good if you ask me. Just played it, okay.

Katahane and Sono Hanabira already suggested above, so I couldn't said more. I think those 3 were soft yuri game for now, because I'd heard there were some hardcore yuri games.