Cult of the Dead [Horror][18+]

Daniels

Hi, my name is Daniel and i am a huge fan of the horror genre. Not only that but i am also a gamer and i think the time has come for me to  start producing my own horror game. If you like visual novels or simply love a twisted sick horror story then you are in the right place!

What will you find in "The Cult of the Dead"?

1.A very interesting and dramatic horror story.
2.Help the story unfold by using the choice system.
3.A twisted supernatural reality.
4.Zombies, Demons and Psychos.
5.Good & Evil system.(events will change depending on your choices)
6.Eerie ambiance and a dark macabre feeling of the game.
7.Vulgar uncensored language and the occasional softcore nudity. 

Right now the game is released with only the first chapter, somewhere around 40-60 minutes of playtime (currently working on the second chapter). This is not the final version (Changes are to be expected in the near future). The final version of the first Episode will be released for free and so will other episodes following! (ETA unknown)

The reason for this release is to get input from everyone and see how the game is received by the community!

You can get the game here : https://www.patreon.com/CultoftheDead?ty=h 

Or direct download :  https://mega.nz/#!JFo0gCAK!tPUe0HJWe6wP2q6RXN0ooH-SJCHipsiO7O3Igpjw3B8

Please leave your input here! Thank you!

The following link will take you to some screen shots:

http://postimg.org/gallery/1k4k7yqi2/

Honestly, I don't know if you want to get something out of this or not, so I'm just going to give my pure opinions, no sugarcoating.

The character's art style is really bad.

The setting seems like a generic saw ripoff and I hope it gets better.

It's a lot of cliched horror tropes.

The characters are rather bland.

There are typos.

The dialogue is quite cheesy as well.

The backgrounds are nice and the choices have some zany elements in them, which I like.

I played for a bit (20-ish minutes), and it just seems like an ordinary Closed Room-murder VN attempt. It was pretty bad, but not irredeemable, you just have to do some major changes, if you want this to success even a little bit.

But I do hope a good future for this project of yours.

Hey, thanks for the input, that's exactly what i was looking for.

The character graphics are weak but they are subject to change as is everything else. The story is not closed room but i wanted to give the characters some background story without narrating. The first chapter is there only to ease the player into the story, that can become more clear after you complete it. The player will get out of the room in the second chapter.

The choices are special and depending on your answers new events will unfold, for now there are only "Evil" events(More work will be done on this system). For example if you chose mostly negative and provocative dialogues in the first chapter you will notice a small "soul hunting" and new dialogue choices will be available in the second chapter depending on your Good and Evil attributes.

P.S. Thanks for the typo heads up, fixed it and uploaded new version.