VNs vs Anime

VirginSmasher

Which medium do you think is better?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which medium do you think is better?

• Anime
    • Visual Novels

This poll is closed to new votes

In animes, you can see more funny and humorous scenes, but in VNs it s up to you if you consider something funny, because they are mostly like you are the protagonist, while in animes you just watch someone else s story. That s because your feelings while playing VNs are your own, but in animes u can only feel for the other characters cuz it is third person view. Yeah and VNs tend to be more emotional, not only funny. So for me dedinitely VNs because when you begin to like the game, it literaly pulls you into it.

Not talking about hentai, i watch hentai for hentai, not for feelings

its a bit late but i will also vote for vns because it is more detailed than animes. if the genre is action, i will go on anime because my imagination is low.

on the off topic: what if this poll is posted in the anime forums? what will happen?

credits to the on who replies "posting a poll in a vn forums." or something like that.

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

Again, the xenophobia is a problem. The best option is to start learning Japanese because chances are a lot of VNs you want to be localized will never be localized. :makina:

Yeah but i wouldn't pin it all on xenophobia,  sure there is some that but its also the market and all like we've talked about before,  i just hope we can push through it