Location and Content I Posted In

It's not a major problem, but the display for location is a bit wonky.  If I type "Oppaisei" as my location, it is displayed as LocationOppaisei.  For it to display in a more readable fashion I typed ": Oppaisei" as my location.  It seems like it should be a simple coding fix to have location displayed without doing that.

Content I Posted In used to work as one would think when the site upgrade was finished, displaying the threads with posts from me in them.  However, about a week ago suddenly decided that this was the only thread I've ever posted in.   I don't recall manually removing every other thread I've posted in from displaying there. 

It's been like this since the forum update, only way to fix is to add ": " to your location right now. I think Tay looked into it before, not sure why it wasn't fixed though.

As for threads disappearing from your index, uh, that was me that accidently flippped a switch in the admin control panel and caused the entire forum to re-index threads/posts.

It'll fix itself

Eventually. :Kappa:

Current progress:

stixBHZ.png

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

It's been like this since the forum update, only way to fix is to add ": " to your location right now. I think Tay looked into it before, not sure why it wasn't fixed though.

As for threads disappearing from your index, uh, that was me that accidently flippped a switch in the admin control panel and caused the entire forum to re-index threads/posts.

It'll fix itself

Eventually. :Kappa:

Current progress:

stixBHZ.png

You disgusting pig. You can forget that $10 ever.