Congratulations on the PS3 sprites patch for Chiru

Asaka66

They're not shitty though :/. Ryukishi has a perfectly fine grasp of anatomy and color. His expressions are also above average. If you want shitty art look at the stuff Key puts out (though the coloring in Rewrite is really nice-looking).

I'd have to disagree with the Key comment :)

They're not shitty though :/. Ryukishi has a perfectly fine grasp of anatomy and color. His expressions are also above average. If you want shitty art look at the stuff Key puts out (though the coloring in Rewrite is really nice-looking).

Well I have to agree about key's art. They look awkward for some reason.

Anyways any link to the patch?

still uploading

it's... 69% atm, uploading at the demon speed of 50kb/s with my australian adsl2+ connection, and it's a 6.5 GB file too. not that fun

also slows down my connection speed for several days.

I think that both Ryukishi07's games and Key's games have issues art-wise, but for different reasons. Ryukishi07's art looks very childish, and Key's art has ackwardly drawn bodies.