are there any vns written in 古文?

ホアー ビち

Imabi has some on it yeah.  Seems like a good place to start. Afterwards you should prbly find some jp written textbooks on it. No idea how much interest you have in literature. But reading the old classics in original is good practice I imagine. I haven't had much interest for 古文 so far. So haven't looked any into it honestly.

I'm pretty sure that the only reason to learn 古文 these days are if you plan to read older Japanese literature in the original. Unless you are either really anal about translations  (to the extent that you don't even trust modern japanese translations of older japanese) or if you are getting a graduate degree in Japanese literature, then I see no real reason to learn 古 文.  So I am curious what your incentives are.

23 hours ago, Zalor said:

I'm pretty sure that the only reason to learn 古文 these days are if you plan to read older Japanese literature in the original. Unless you are either really anal about translations  (to the extent that you don't even trust modern japanese translations of older japanese) or if you are getting a graduate degree in Japanese literature, then I see no real reason to learn 古 文.  So I am curious what your incentives are.

well, even jap students learn it. but its not rly a 'necessity' thing, but + of a curiosity or culture and language obsession (no weaboo). anyway, learning 古文 would make me feel + confident n + knowledgeable bout the language.

dont bother trying to understand strippers, tbh.

It pops up sparingly in some VN's, but never significant parts of a VN.

A few passages from Muramasa. Including the 'noh play'. Dies Irae definitely features some, and Kajiri Kamui Kagura definitely contains a bunch.
Kikan Bakumatsu has a bit (phrases, idioms).
Subahibi has some, because it quotes shit.

It's more like it shows up uncommonly in phrases/idioms or artistic exposition (that's why I want to learn the basics). I'd doubt anyone would write a VN in it because it'd be a pain in the ass for most Japanese people to read.