Any new VNs this 2016?

shion-san

I'm looking for newly released VNs for this year, or at least the ones that are going to be released this year. I'm not sure on where should I search, so I think I should ask around here if someone's anticipating a new release(untranslated). I prefer the non-translated, even demos so I can at least see what I can get.

If you're going to ask me why, I feel like doing a translation to whichever I'd fancy.

Here's my preference:

• No Yaoi
  • Nukiges would be fine too.
  • A lengthy story would be very great.
  • Any company would do.
  • If there's a new twincest... that would be totally great!
  • Lolis are fine...

To people who won't get what I want, here's the VNs that so far, made it to my favorites:

• Kara no Shoujo(1/2)
  • Deardrops
  • Edelweiss
  • Little Busters
  • ANY TYPEMOON game.
  • KiraKira
  • Yosuga no Sora
  • Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate
  • Ef
  • Phenomeno(Yep, even the books were great!)
  • Da Capo(1-3)
  • Saya no Uta
  • SoniComi
  • Etc.

I'll wait for everyone's answer then. There's just too many of them, though I forgot about some. Any untranslated games would be great too(the ones with no patch).

Nice, nice... Very nice list.

I'll look into it... :D

Kadenz looks like a really lengthy game, I think I'll want to check it out. :)

EDIT: I checked out on Iwaihime, it looks promising to me... I think I'll check this out first.

Edited by shion-san
Checked every link given.

Hataraku Otona no Renai Jijou

Tokyo Necro

Those are the two out so far this year that I can recommend (check out my blog for more information and a full review of Tokyo Necro).  I was also quoted mentioning the games I was most interested in for the year on the Fuwazette, I think. 

So I am not 100% certain on the specific details yet, but https://vndb.org/v16262 is apperantly getting one new VN with each individual couple. The first one, https://vndb.org/v18754 released not too long ago, and I think the next one or the one after that will feature Ai and Aya, yuri twincest. I am not certain of the title name yet or when its coming out sadly. If we look at the release dates of nyuu jene and rinagisa being just one month apart, the new ones should not be too far off.

(If you want a twincest VN you seemingly havent read yet, I´d recommend picking up nyuu jene, as Ai x Aya is a route in the game, and its awesome.)

https://vndb.org/v14303

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu is an eroge about making eroge. Tanaka Romeo writes good stuff. While I'm not a fan of Rewrite, he did write parts of the common route as well as 3 of the girls' routes. He also did work on Cross Channel and wrote the totality of the Harvest Festa routes.

9 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

The upcoming Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki (pretty much Ayoku no Eustia 2) from August.

Uh, and if you're bored you could practice your translation skills by finishing the translation of Ayoku no Eustia until it's released. ;)

I also wanted to practice a bit of my programming skills. Lels, thanks for this, I'll look into it.