Two Years here on Fuwa, Change, Evolution and Many Thanks

Hanako

Well actually it's not 2 years yet but my brain is sure I created an account in February 2014 so I'll go with this false memory ^^

I'm creating this thread just to express my thanks and how important Fuwa were for me, even if I don't really post ^^"

So, will procede first with a resume of this last 2 years :)

I discovered VN toward the end of 2013, and even thought I still have the same taste, going here broaden them by several miles.

Now I'm really interested in utsuge for example. x)

So Fuwa, special mention to the skype group, played an important part in my growing. I litteraly grew with you guys.

Objectively, Nagi-sensei is the one who has the most important part in it because he invite me into the very first group (Will probably never forget the convo we had in Lolis VS Nee-san *.*).

But because of this I pretty much disapeared from the forum, which wasn't my intention xD

When I came back here (roughtly 1 year after I disapeared I think) Loligeddon happened and quite the number of drama and salt and the torrent thing, but from my point of view nothing really changed, minus that some of the people I came to knew when I first arrived here vanished, much to my sadness.

But nevertheless, Fuwa still managed to make me laugh enough to make my cry and hold my belly tight (yeah I'm looking at you H-scene cliche thread :makina: )

Really I spend too much time reading forum instead of reading VN :vinty:

Even though, I'm lurking most of the time I noticed that there is more and more french here xD. And with time passing by I feel like there is more and more people with pecular preference, which is really good if you're interested in it because they can generally answer to your expectation quite well. (just in case my thing is yuri but seems like Dergo took up on my role so for now I'll stay as a yuri ghost here, but fear not I'll evolve even further than any of the yurist here :ryuusui: )

But on the other side, we lost some good and bad things. Sadly there is not helping, time is quite cruel for this.

Now a text wall for all the main skype group that came into existance thanks to Fuwa (so the first group, FSK, FSG and FSJPG)

Feel free to skip this part if it bore you like the rest of this topic xp

Some time ago, I heard that those skype group actually has a bad reputation, so I'd like to correct it.

I'll be blunt : we are really awful human being there xD We will most of the time shittalk about your favourite thing, but we expect you to not take it badly, you can also shittalk about our waifu, there will always be at least one person who will support you xp But we all respect what you may or may not like, and I'm sure that somewhere reaaaaally deep most of us care for the other, no homo we're all cute 2D grill after all.

Sure we have a humor.... special at least, but we don't bit very often. Thought, I won't deny that there was some really retarded drama (well they always happened when I was away so I don't actually know them firsthand ^^" )

Really, if you let loose a little there it's almost always funny. I spend hours (and I really mean it) laughing non-stop at the chat.

I litterally grew up with those group, like stated above. It lets my oddball charac and my sadistic side bloom by creating some meme on our member. I mean we all know that Ember (RIP in cooking now :/ ) is a girl, and that Shameful is an uncurable siscon :illya: . 

I like doing jab, and the skype group was the perfect place to train me on doing jab thanks to that feeling of friendship/family.

But it's not all good, right now we have a lot of inside joke and meme, so much that months ago Zaka created a surviving guide, and it was completly oblsolete after 1 month xD

On the other side, if you managed to catch up thing or stay there long enough, you'll probably find nice friend to share your passion with, and also more personal stuff that can't be displayed here.

For example, last May, I collapsed several time, putting me in a hazy state, made me stop my study for the rest of the scholar year, and therefore couldn't pass my year, even though until then I had valided everything. Could have redone this year but, it's likely impossible with my state of mind (hate doing stuff I already did) and my health (40 hours per week is just too much for me now).

Well, when I said I had to go to the hospital because of my health they ignored me (allow me this little vengence xp ). But when I tell them that I just learned that I have a lifelong uncurable sickness (not deadly in itself but may create dangerous situation) most of them were genuily worried for me. And even if it changed nearly nothing to how I face it, it felt really nice.

It's probably because of them that I'm learning japanese right now (mainly because Nagi-sensei though xp)

If it wasn't for them I would probably be somewhere else less happy than now.

Really, those group are such an important part of my development on the last 2 years, it's almost ridiculous.

So yeah, even if being weird is like a requirement to enjoy the group silliness, I don't want people to thing of the group as cancer or somewhere where there is nothing funny to do.

Btw , it seems that for some time now, there is many project growing there, in the shadow like Zealty's tl of Hapymaher :Kappa:    .

Now to came back to Fuwa, I'd like to express my deepess thanks to @Tay who take up the role of Aeeru and made Fuwa stay alive. Thanks to him, I got to meet you. So, thanks a lot.

Fuwa made a lot of small things, without even noticing, to help me in more than one way. I'd like to repay the community as a whole (even those I don't know yet or will maybe never know). But, as it stand now, it's impossible. But soon enough (count years xD) we will maybe pull out a lot of new people in this media we all like. Yes, yes "we" :P 

I can't really repay you here, on the forum, but I will work behind the scene on several project, which I hope you will like. :sachi: 

So now the last thanks (even the absents ones). Note: tried to write the name in their order of appearence, but they may be off because of my fuzy memory so sorry ^^"

So sensei, thanks for a lot of stuff, may your loli imouto never leave you ;p

Ember, you were my first meme, and a really fun person to meddle with right Emby

Green, just one thing, GREEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

Lefon, my first yuri comrade when the two main faction were Lolis and Nee-san and no one would care about yuri, and also the man who made the entire population on England disapear xD May the conspiracy stay with you.

Bucket, I miss trolling you x)

Jay, may the karaoke stay our den for some more years.

Nini, where did you go? I miss your recording é_è

Dim, the very first Onee-san of the group, may you stay a good Onee-san

Shameful, goddammit when will you get your sis, if you stay like that you'll be soon ntr by HMN hope you can still cope with the annoying joke

HMN, brave soldier who died on the battlefiel, knows that I'm waiting for your resurrection this summer

Monmon, the trap lover from the start and until the end.

Kuu-chan, or the best tsundere you can hope for, hope you'll be fine like now.

Joris, the beard master, also the only one with his face as skype avatar that doesn't shock me ^^

Josh, please be back soon, I need someone to pester me to do some writting x)

Krill, glad you're pretty much fine now and may you never betray the sweet love that yandere give.

Sajaki, may you not stray from the yuri path ^^

Ohio, your national neko [omited] slut, where are you?

Zaka, or the one and only best girl

Sarayne, please don't forget that I was the first that you said you love when you used to say you hated everyone :$

Kiririrriririririrrrririrriririr (damn long name Moe Inu) may the moe betray stay with you

Moegi, *hug*

Ten, when will you bless us with your suppah funny joke? xp

Life, your religion is still inside a lot of us é_è

Lino, please read the damn script I sent to you >.<

Noel, or the man who cost all of your memes

Voko, you weren't czech at first, trust me x)

Kawasumi, or the one who made me discover some of the weirdest thing and actually hyping people for them, you're an oni.

Ayana, triggering you is always funny so here a cookie C:

Von, sorry but what's mine is mine and will never be yours so give up on this xp

Rose, keep those project of yours running, and have this option : "fuck you", I know you love it ;)

Rilarion, for some reason just want to say Hagoromo Gitsune ^^

Babi, keep your religion talk in your pants, because you always spray it everywhere (an innuendo, where? :o)

Dice, keep rolling one day you'll get the jackpot :makina: 

Asonn, I still have the naive hove that one day you'll stop being an ass, even if it's hopeless :miyako:

Spid, spider will never win over the world :rimu:

Pretty sure I forget some people and I'm sorry for whoever it is ^^" (I may have some memory issue due to my health :| )

tl;dr thanks a lot to all of the fuwan, will help the VN media from behind the scene, will stick here for a looooong time so please treat me well :bow:

(PS: if it's the wrong board please put it in the right board, thanks ^^)

27 minutes ago, Hanako said:

just in case my thing is yuri but seems like Dergo took up on my role so for now I'll stay as a yuri ghost here, but fear not I'll evolve even further than any of the yurist here :ryuusui:

t-this isn't even my final form!

... :pyaa:

...Happy not actually 2nd anniversary but who cares, hanny. In celebration, I'm totally going to tl asu owaru sekai :Kappa:

4 hours ago, Hanako said:

Voko, you weren't czech at first, trust me x)

I wasn't? Where did I go wrong? How... how did this happen? :komari:

Congrats on the two years. You stuck around this long, don't think we'll let you go easily now. I'm looking forward to the next thread in two years, and then the next one, and the next one... you aren't going anywhere~?

3 hours ago, Asonn said:

May your H even get harder than it is.. 

I-I don't get it :pyaa:

3 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

t-this isn't even my final form!

... :pyaa:

...Happy not actually 2nd anniversary but who cares, hanny. In celebration, I'm totally going to tl asu owaru sekai :Kappa:

Don't you dare do that :saber:

3 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Rabu rabu moe moe

Yuri yuri rabu rabu :kosame:

2 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

yay, celebration threads! Let us hype more sick games in the future hanakokoro <3

not now, first I have to decrease baclog-sama. *open it* ....... Well it seems fine by himself so bye *run away* :rimu:

2 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

congrats congrats :Teeku:

but technically you haven't been 2 years on fuwa, you still need 68+- days for that 

wasn't it 69 days? just noticed the number, the lewdness really isn't where you'd expect, right?

9 hours ago, Hanako said:

Shameful is an uncurable siscon :illya: . 

Shameful, goddammit when will you get your sis, if you stay like that you'll be soon ntr by HMN hope you can still cope with the annoying joke

:amane:

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Anyways I hope you stay with us for as long as you can! I hope your health gets better. And I hope I am entertaining you enough, you freaking faggot 

22 hours ago, Vokoca said:

I wasn't? Where did I go wrong? How... how did this happen? :komari:

Congrats on the two years. You stuck around this long, don't think we'll let you go easily now. I'm looking forward to the next thread in two years, and then the next one, and the next one... you aren't going anywhere~?

The 同 did this..... now 罪滅ぼし :ryuusui: (notice this emote is "Ryuu Sui" and the face is Rena w )

Thanks ^^ Well actually I already left a few time without you noticing it é_è

Same to you~? ..................................... ぱた

21 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Merry new year, Hanako.

Hide contents

:Teeku:

How is this surpassing yourself???? >.<

thanks

17 hours ago, hsmsful said:

:amane:

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Anyways I hope you stay with us for as long as you can! I hope your health gets better. And I hope I am entertaining you enough, you freaking faggot 

Actually.... I do.... and quite a lot..... sorry :yumiko:

fun fact: one of my teacher said the same thing when I told her about my health, stone cold I stated the truth that it won't, she was, and still is, quite uneasy about that :miyako: 

17 hours ago, The Striker said:

congrats for this :mare:

i still have 4 mouths :komari:

RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN!!!! IF YOU HIT THE 2 YEARS HERE THEY WILL STOLE YOUR SOUL!!!! :conspiracy:

8 hours ago, SilverLi said:

I'm telling you this only once. Don't read everything in the chat. You are the expert of bringing up old stuff Hanako. :D

...Now I'm really tempted to do so, but I don't remember your worst moment so I won't bother :rimu:

6 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Named after my favorite Katawa Shoujo girl. Nice. 

Fun fact : was quite surprised that this name wasn't taken when I signed up here x)

6 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

I am not a tsundere!!!

Mata, mataa~~, you know that you play this role perfectly Pat Pat :holo:

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Congratz! :miyako: This makes me feel like the new guy. Some of you guys sure have been here a while. 

Oh and, yuri is love, yuri is life!

Actually I also tend to think that I'm an old-timer here.... then I see people like Rooke or Zaka and realize that the old-timer circle is still far away :komari:

It's a given :wafuu:

Hana... making me post for the first time in months!
I still remember when I became your romaji teacher.
Fucking measly romaji! And now you can even Kanji!
Haha, I'm happy to have been the one to influence you to learn Japanese. (I always thought you just wanted to read all the yuri VNs :makina:)

Hana... making me post for the first time in months!
I still remember when I became your romaji teacher.
Fucking measly romaji! And now you can even Kanji!
Haha, I'm happy to have been the one to influence you to learn Japanese. (I always thought you just wanted to read all the yuri VNs :makina:)