Cheering Up Solidbatman

OriginalRen

Hey gang,

A good streaming buddy and salty friend of mine named solidbatman is pretty butt hurt today because his team lost Super Bowl V last night. He's so hurt, he decided to text me hate messages bullying me and saying how MN is a garbage state.

Now normally I would feel pretty hurt about this, but I realize solidbatman is just venting his frustration out to his best friends; I am sure his girlfriend got the same treatment. As such, I wanted to make a thread where we can talk about all the awesome things he's done for this site.

Personally, I know he loves Little Busters "get well soon" e-cards with Mio featured on them, so send some his way. If you can, provide a lot of pancake recipes via PM as well. He really likes those. Let's all reach out and cheer up a great buddy of mine.

Thanks solidbatman for all your hard work!

My knowledge of football was very shallow since I lived in Indonesia, and Indonesian people only knew football from Eyeshield 21 manga. But I did feel very sad of how one of the best Little Busters reviewer got drunk because of his favorite football team lost. Well, I think I'll give you all of your most favorite girl picture to cheer you up. Hope you get well soon.

1. Mio

fgmo01a.jpg

2. Kuruguya

fgyk01b.jpg

3. Rin

fgrn13b.jpg

4. Kud

fgkd02a.jpg?w=1024

Hey, I'd only following OP suggestion okay. I think I'd heard that if some depressed people seeing his favorite girl, maybe he'll feeling better, so I tried to did that here, and hopefully it'll help @solidbatman.

5 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

money after university

Taxed by your country over 60% of your income in order to pay for all that free shit? Lack of a competent mailing service that charges import taxes? Minimum waged careers that barely earn what a high school student earns in the US? Sounds like America still wins. :Teeku: