Strange/silly/crazy fetishes - "I didn't know I was into this UNTIL I played VISUAL NOVELS/watched ANIME!"

CeruleanGamer

There's not all that many I originally got from VNs since I'd already seen most things in H-Manga. VNs tend to restrict themselves to a somewhat narrower range of fetishes, anyway.

- Guro, specifically gore/death without anything else added into the mix (like no eye penetration, for instance). Not sure if I should count this as a fetish considering the few instances I thought were actually hot pretty much all happened to be scenes with characters I cared about and would have rather not seen dying, so it was more "this is horrible... and kinda hot... but still horrible".

- Burping.

Now if we're including H-Manga, too, that's gonna be a somewhat longer list. Guess I might as well.

- Evil or amoral girls (like the twins from Space Pirate Sara)

- Femdom

- Corruption

- Futanari on Male/Pegging; Futanari in general, too

- Smegma; also smell fetish and dirty stuff in general (like girl kissing guy after a blowjob)

- Lolis

- Traps/Shemales

- Incest

- Prostitution

- Pregancy/Pregnant sex

- Guro with a sexual component (eye penetration, brain fucking and such)

- Guro/snuff in general with a female top

- Yandere/Yangire

- All the way through (with tentacles; actual impalement isn't my thing)

- Ear/nose fucking, especially when coupled with corruption or mind break

- Mind Break

- Rape (especially with a female or trap top)

- Nipple Fucking (and navel fucking, although the border to straight hilarity is rather thin with that one)

- Drugs (aphrodisiacs, normal ones; also smoking)

- Lactation

- Yuri

- Watersports

- Scat (female/trap only, and then only sometimes)

- Chubby girls (not outright fat)

- Exhibitionism

- Vore

- Assimilation (like a girl slowly fusing with a tentacle monster)

- NTR; also general promiscuity like swapping, group sex, ...

- Monster girls

- Bukkake

- Asphyxiation (generally only in the context of blowjobs)

- Vomiting

- Bestiality

- Abortion (thank 黒糖ニッケ for that one)

- Monster birth/egg laying

I left out ones that directly follow from ones I've already listed (like footjob/femdom or glory hole/prostitution), really common ones (double penetration, rimjob), clothing (I like yukata) and general physical attributes (loli with long black hair and white skin, heterochromia, and so on and so forth), otherwise the list would get ridiculously long.

On 11.2.2016 at 8:49 AM, CeruleanGamer said:

Well from a woman's perspective, getting the clitoris stimulated feels really great and if you are doing tribadism properly, you should be able to stimulate each other clitoris with enough lubrication for maximum pleasure. Clitoral orgasm is a lot different than vaginal orgasm, and it's no contest... The former has about two times as many nerve endings than the latter and almost quadruple more than the penis hence making it the most powerful and sensitive part of a woman. If you are an inexperienced, and you want to make the girl orgasm, you can never go wrong with delicately pleasuring her clitoris. Works every time. I mean the only reason girls have a clitoris is to feel good during sex. It doesn't have a secondary purpose like breasts (breast feeding) or vagina (childbirth). Take advantage of this and you will make the girl/s you are with very happy. I think this was covered in a Southpark movie and no truer words were ever spoken. :miyako: 

Fuwanovel´s sex ed teacher steps in and saves the day! :makina:

On 2/8/2016 at 1:04 AM, Nosebleed said:

Damn it, now I have to make a list. :(

• Feet (Pretty much my biggest fetish. I like almost everything feet related)
  • Knee-high/Thigh-high socks (I would sell a kidney just to be stepped on by someone wearing some)
  • Armpits (Kind of a weird fondness I grew, but it happened)
  • Femdom (Probably what I read the most of)
  • Pegging (Hey, if you got a hole, you might as well use it)
  • Futas (Not just futa on futa/girls but also really enjoy futa on males)
  • Cbt (Depends on the type of play exactly but I normally like quite a few types)
  • BDSM (Goes well with the above too)
  • Traps (If it looks like a cute girl, I'm okay with it)
  • Rape (Male rape mostly)
  • NTR (Both male and female, although I like male better, but female is nice with some mind breaking)
  • Watersports (Some people think it's gross but I'd be cool with a grill peeing on me)
  • Vore (This one is obviously a fictional fetish but I enjoy quite a few vore centered comics)
  • Lactation (Again a weird one, I even ended up translating a tankoubon about lesbians that lactated)
  • Monster girls (All kinds of them, but my favorite are slime girls)
  • Mind breaking (This goes well with almost anything)
  • Bbw (Not super super fat, but I do like chubby girls)
  • Corruption (There's nothing better than moral degradation)
  • Disabilities (I blame Katawa Shoujo for this one)
  • Feminization (When a guy, especially the protag, is mentally turned into a girl)
  • Yanderes (Yes, even the kind that kill you)
  • Yuri (Yuri is love. Yuri is life)
  • Exhibitionism (Go bold or go home)

I think this is actually the first time I list down every single one of my 2D fetishes. There might be more I can't think of right now off the top of my head since I read a lot of stuff.

I left some really specific stuff out and tried to keep it general (like listing monster girls instead of all kinds of monster girls I like), otherwise I'd never finish this.

I think I just met my twin..

just minus the armpits, vore and watersports

we basically the same..

16 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Without disclosing details i've found out that fetishes you have when reading vn's doesn't necessarily apply in real life. It was obvious from the get-go, but it was hard confirmation.

Any chance we'll ever hear the full story? 

I agree though, it should be obvious a lot of fetishes you gain in the 2D realm aren't as applicable (or not applicable at all) in real life. I would say in a real life context, about half of the things I enjoy in 2D won't apply.

Depth, it ruins everything.