Project Cookies n Cream

KarateKitty

Project Cookies n' Cream

We spent so much of our lives playing them, replaying them and trying to unlock every single CG. So much so that producing our very own Visual Novel has always been something we wanted to do for a long time now. 

The Team has always wanted to recreate the splendour; the excitement of uncovering new plots lines and artistic wonders for you, the Visual Novel community. We are looking to create a world that you can immerse yourself in, and we hope that you'll enjoy the process together with us.  

We are finally ready to start production on the title, codenamed "Project Cookies n' Cream", and we are glad to share with you the first glimpse, via a sketch, of one of the characters in the world. 
Do let us know what you feel by replying to this post, and do join us on our journey!

Dbw4Tuu.jpg

Lizbeth, Assassin for Hire

CYxb2oM.jpg
Meet Lizbeth, one of the protagonists in my video game. She is an 19 year old assassin for hire. Will Liz be able to escape the grasp of the underworld, or will
she ascend above her oppressors? You decide her fate in my visual novel.

Claire, Heiress
3PatBRv.png
A young girl, Claire is the daughter of a wealthy and influential family. Her doe-eyed innocent look hides the fact that she is genetically enhanced to be extremely intelligent.
Does this come at a cost? 

I'm giving you out an advice... Alright when it is about making games what most people tends to look at is how good the story is and how good the writing is! Your game can look pretty awesome in term of graphic but at long run it will prejudice the image of your team/company and people will get tired with time. Now this strat of selling games based of using graphics only seem to work by implementing fanservice. (Winged cloud is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.) Now if your game has good story and writing it will sell probably good but that depends if people don't avoid it because of having bad graphics. (Many just assume games are bad because they don't have good artwork.) And one last important thing. Your drawing style. And I'm not judging or anything but even if your game has good graphics it also depends in which style you decide to use to attract a certain type of audience. What I mean is that for example most games with japanese artwork tend to be bashed by the community not because they have anything risky but only because many question the characters because people tends to always to exaggerate about the image being to kiddy and call everything being pedophilic when is clearly is not sometimes. That and be prepared to deal with trolls and haters...

(Yeah I know my english sucks if by some reason someone wants to make fun of it :makina: but I tried to point out some things and give you a personal advice. Now I'm not saying everything I said is correctly or anything. This is just based of my personal experience already and by no means I'm saying you have to follow the advice and if you do consider something I said is your own decision)

6 hours ago, Mugi said:

Looks decent so far, definitely waifu material in the making. Can't say much though, since she isn't colored or shaded in. I'll keep an eye out for updates :sachi: 

Thank you so much Mugi! We are looking forward to the updates ourselves, and can't wait to share more! ♥

6 hours ago, Rose said:

Can't say much from sketches but I trust your artist, will keep an eye out for updates.

Thank you so much Rose! If you do like our artist's works, do check out her fanpage at www.facebook.com/rachtalin =)

1 hour ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I'm giving you out an advice... Alright when it is about making games what most people tends to look at is how good the story is and how good the writing is! Your game can look pretty awesome in term of graphic but at long run it will prejudice the image of your team/company and people will get tired with time. Now this strat of selling games based of using graphics only seem to work by implementing fanservice. (Winged cloud is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.) Now if your game has good story and writing it will sell probably good but that depends if people don't avoid it because of having bad graphics. (Many just assume games are bad because they don't have good artwork.) And one last important thing. Your drawing style. And I'm not judging or anything but even if your game has good graphics it also depends in which style you decide to use to attract a certain type of audience. What I mean is that for example most games with japanese artwork tend to be bashed by the community not because they have anything risky but only because many question the characters because people tends to always to exaggerate about the image being to kiddy and call everything being pedophilic when is clearly is not sometimes. That and be prepared to deal with trolls and haters...

(Yeah I know my english sucks if by some reason someone wants to make fun of it :makina: but I tried to point out some things and give you a personal advice. Now I'm not saying everything I said is correctly or anything. This is just based of my personal experience already and by no means I'm saying you have to follow the advice and if you do consider something I said is your own decision)

Thank you so much Dark_blade64 for the advice! We do intend to have a gripping story - coupled  with an awesome production team to bring the story and experience to the next level. Our lead artist would probably be using a combination of art styles to create a fresh new approach with the creative direction. 

What kind of artwork do you like?  

26 minutes ago, KarateKitty said:

Thank you so much Mugi! We are looking forward to the updates ourselves, and can't wait to share more! ♥

Thank you so much Rose! If you do like our artist's works, do check out her fanpage at www.facebook.com/rachtalin =)

Thank you so much Dark_blade64 for the advice! We do intend to have a gripping story - coupled  with an awesome production team to bring the story and experience to the next level. Our lead artist would probably be using a combination of art styles to create a fresh new approach with the creative direction. 

What kind of artwork do you like?  

I'm the kind of guy who would probably play almost anykind of game regardless graphics or style. Now what type of artwork do I like? I would say anything that has its own unique style (I'm not particularly picky :lol:)

For example: Stein's Gate, Cho Dengeki Stryker (Has good variety of character artwork, except women who most has a similar style), Digimon, Gahkthun, Daganronpa, Blazblue, Persona 3 and 4 or Chaterine style, smt franchise style, megaman games, Doraemon and many more...

2 hours ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I'm the kind of guy who would probably play almost anykind of game regardless graphics or style. Now what type of artwork do I like? I would say anything that has its own unique style (I'm not particularly picky :lol:)

For example: Stein's Gate, Cho Dengeki Stryker (Has good variety of character artwork, except women who most has a similar style), Digimon, Gahkthun, Daganronpa, Blazblue, Persona 3 and 4 or Chaterine style, smt franchise style, megaman games, Doraemon and many more...

Wow that's a wide variety! :D   That's great! Hope you'll enjoy our VN when it comes out ^_^

19 hours ago, Rose said:

I've known her for a long time now, first time I stumbled upon a work of hers was back in 2013. I'm a long time fan.

Wow!!! What's your favorite artwork by her and how did you stumble upon her work? :D

14 minutes ago, Hanako said:

Cookie? Did someone said cookies? Way to trigger @Ayana:miyako:

Anyway can't say anything for now but the sketch looks really good, so we'll see :sachi:

Just don't pull out an other NOBY pls :Kappa: 

Yea cookiesss! ♥ ♥ ♥  We have high hopes for the VN! The story's grippin too!

What's a NOBY? o.o'

16 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Looking good, i like it...keep up the good work :sachi:

Wow DarkZedge! All these confidence from the community! Thank you so much! Means a lot to us! ♥

43 minutes ago, MasterTreecko said:

The sketches look great. I'm looking forward to see this become a game! Go for it! :D

Woohooo! Thank you MasterTreecko!

26 minutes ago, Forgetful Frank said:

As I always say, It's always great to hear new projects being started! ^_^

I wish you all the best in your project to everyone on the team, the sketch looks good so far, and I'm looking forward to a more finished final drawing of her!

Keep up the good work. :sachi:

Yay! This is our first VN project too, so it's especially important and special! :3