Hello all. I do video reviews of VN's.

Belmakor19

Hi everyone,

I've been reading stuff on Fuwa for a while now but never actually participated  so I decided it was about time to actually create an account.  I'm big fan nakige like Little Busters and Grisaia no Kajitsu and also occasionally lighter stuff like Majikoi.  Currently I'm reading Kamadori Alchemy Meister and I'm really enjoying it, though it has enough game play that I'm not sure if that really counts as a VN. Oh, also I do video reviews for VN's and LN's on YouTube  as a hobby and I'd love to get some feedback on my work

Cheers,

Belmakor19

PS: If I break any forum rules please let me know. I'm new to actually posting stuff in threads instead of just reading them so I'm sure I'll make some mistakes :P

Hey hey, welcome to the forum! :sachi:

I don't think posting a video from your channel in an introduction breaks any rules. Shouldn't be a problem.

I watched the one you linked and I really enjoyed it; its good. You do a good job of keeping it entertaining and you have a good introduction, it made me chuckle :wahaha:

One thing, you end up talking a little too fast, which makes it a little hard to hear what you are saying. Maybe try slowing down a tad bit, and it will be even better.

8 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

I saw one of your reviews a while ago maybe it was Air, a nice job indeed. Subscribed :P 

btw welcome to fuwa ^^

6 hours ago, kingdomcome said:

Subscribed! You just convinced me to read Rewrite. Your vids are awesome, not boring at all.

5 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Loved the review, you got yourself another subscriber! 

Thank you for all the subs! :D

16 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Hey hey, welcome to the forum! :sachi:

I don't think posting a video from your channel in an introduction breaks any rules. Shouldn't be a problem.

I watched the one you linked and I really enjoyed it; its good. You do a good job of keeping it entertaining and you have a good introduction, it made me chuckle :wahaha:

One thing, you end up talking a little too fast, which makes it a little hard to hear what you are saying. Maybe try slowing down a tad bit, and it will be even better.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on that.

13 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

I knew I recognized your name when I saw this thread. I've come across your reviews and enjoyed a couple of them. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Have a few Kyonyuus

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ma81uqzVnc1rspxpyo1_1280.jpg

I recognized your name too when I saw your comment. "Virgin Smasher" tends to stand out in the memory :P .

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming.

14 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Nice job and welcome to Fuwa!, hope you enjoy your time here and i'll be sure to check some more of your reviews out :sachi: don't doubt to ask anything

Yeah just ask anything. Like, for instance, is this ^ guy a tsundere? The answer is yes. Yes he is. :makina:

Flutterz hasn´t arrived to deliver moe yet! :pyaa:

Well then, let me try this. Erhem *Clears throat*

H-Have a moe!

Spoiler

QLyeMhx.jpg

1 hour ago, Ashadow700 said:

BELMAKY! MY MAN!

Nice to see you're joining the party and your reviews are great! You just ernead yourself a new--

...oh wait... that already happend over two years ago... 

...no matter, welcome to fuwa!! :D

Belamaky? Really?  Anyways, thanks for the welcome Ashy :P

Welcome to the comunity~

Nice avatar btw, although I personally prefer Jill over Haar :makina:

The review is pretty good, I enjoyed watching it. You really got me with the "definitely not Archer" :wahaha: I'm guessing you are not a native English speaker, right? (I am not one myself, so I may be wrong) I had no problem understanding anything you said, don't worry, but I bealieve talking a little slower and focusing on pronunciation would improve your videos.

6 hours ago, Ike said:

Welcome to the comunity~

Nice avatar btw, although I personally prefer Jill over Haar :makina:

The review is pretty good, I enjoyed watching it. You really got me with the "definitely not Archer" :wahaha: I'm guessing you are not a native English speaker, right? (I am not one myself, so I may be wrong) I had no problem understanding anything you said, don't worry, but I bealieve talking a little slower and focusing on pronunciation would improve your videos.

I actually prefer Jill too I just wanted to use a male character for my avatar. Your avatar's pretty nice too, though I find it amusing that you've got a picture of Roy  when your name's Ike. Anyways I am actually a native English speaker, but I'm Canadian so I guess we have a bit of a different accent from Brits or Americans who you're probably more used to hearing. :P Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely try to slow down and speak more precisely in future videos.

48 minutes ago, Belmakor19 said:

I actually prefer Jill too I just wanted to use a male character for my avatar. Your avatar's pretty nice too, though I find it amusing that you've got a picture of Roy  when your name's Ike. Anyways I am actually a native English speaker, but I'm Canadian so I guess we have a bit of a different accent from Brits or Americans who you're probably more used to hearing. :P Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely try to slow down and speak more precisely in future videos.

Yep, not used to hearing Canadian English, definitely.

btw, you're not the first one to point out mi nick/avatar. I probaly shoud've just stuck a picture of a moe girl instead of Roy :wahaha:

On 2/10/2016 at 1:58 AM, BleedingSt4r said:

Welcome to the forums, mate. :sachi:

I was looking for something like this for quite some time. I wonder why I didn't stumble upon your channel. Anyways, you got yourself yet another sub. I'm looking forward to witness some of your reviewing prowess. :mare:

Thanks for the sub :miyako:

15 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

The music between segments is a bit too loud ^_^"

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look at making the music during transitions quieter next time I make a video. Also Dergonu beat you in giving the first moe in the thread but I welcome the second one. You can never have enough moe :D