Nitroplus Blasterz

ServeTheServant

If you are looking for fighting game players on Fuwa, do check out this thread. 

Also to answer your question, nope I did not, though I am interested. My issue with it right now is I am sinking my time into USF4 and soon to be Pokken. That coupled with my preference towards SF style 2D fighters makes me wary on dropping the cash. 

Anyways check out the Fuwa fight club when you get a chance, we have a Skype group going on as well.

8 hours ago, ServeTheServant said:

So, "Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel" came out for North America on PS3 and PS4 yesterday.  Anyone else get it?

It's a fighting game using Nitro+ visual novel characters like Saber, Saya, etc., mechanics seem pretty solid and I'm enjoying ti so far.

Yeah i pre-ordered both english and limted editon(japanese). damn i cant wait to play this since i`m huge fan of Nitro+ and u can use Homura too!!!

But sadly i dont know if i can play online or not since i`m from Australia and the inet here is kinda shitty.

On 2/4/2016 at 8:14 PM, LiquidShu said:

Anyways check out the Fuwa fight club when you get a chance, we have a Skype group going on as well.

Cool, I'll check it out. I've been considering getting into USF4, but I might just start with SFV instead when it comes out.

On 2/4/2016 at 2:03 AM, Monmon said:

Yeah i pre-ordered both english and limted editon(japanese). damn i cant wait to play this since i`m huge fan of Nitro+ and u can use Homura too!!!

But sadly i dont know if i can play online or not since i`m from Australia and the inet here is kinda shitty.

Nice! Yeah, lag can be pretty important for online, but you don't know until you try.  I kinda wish I sprung for a physical copy, they have nice inserts with all the movesets printed up.