Hi guys!

vkalvkal

Hi guys! New member here! 

I'm a big fan of Visual Novels. I have been playing them for around 5 years now. 

I enjoy almost all kinds of genres in them. I just don't like yaoi, trap and futanari. The rest are probably ok for me. 

My favorite kind of visual novels are netorare focused. I also really like when the netorare is avoidable in some routes, because I think that when I read the "nice/good/lovey-dovey" route first and then the netorare one, the feelings are stronger. But I'm also a fan of pure vanilla stuff. :) 

38 minutes ago, vkalvkal said:

My favorite kind of visual novels are netorare focused. I also really like when the netorare is avoidable in some routes, because I think that when I read the "nice/good/lovey-dovey" route first and then the netorare one, the feelings are stronger. But I'm also a fan of pure vanilla stuff. :) 

YES! YES! YES! HELL YES! :sachi:

dancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sp

33 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

@CeruleanGamer, you just found a comrade. :holo:

That said, please play Euphoria and do tell us if your preference of anything but futa, yaoi and trap is still the same. :sachi: 

Welcome!

Such a great VN and song, i just recently finished the last route from Euphoria, i recommend it

Anyways, welcome to the Fuwa forums, hope you have a great time here with us and feel free to ask anything :sachi:

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

@CeruleanGamer, you just found a comrade. :holo:

That said, please play Euphoria and do tell us if your preference of anything but futa, yaoi and trap is still the same. :sachi: 

Welcome!

Why do you say that? Because of the gore? Gore isn't something that I have trouble with, though. I really enjoyed the dark routes of Gore Screaming Show (oh, that netorare! :wub:). By what I've seen of Euphoria, it's not a title that would scare me. But I have to admit that I'm not a fan of scat. 

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! 

Ayy vkalvkal, we have the same interests about vanilla VNs. But that Netorare part..........Meh. :sachi: And I like Traps! Why won't you like them?! :saber:

And gores? Yeah, I like gores too. Euphoria was pretty unpleasant but overall it was a great one. Recommended VN.

And do you have a waifu I could stea- Nevermind.....Welcome to the community, by the way.

17 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Welcome to the forums! Must admit the idea of netorare doesn't appeal, though I've never actually played a VN with it so I have no point of reference... :makina:

Sadly there aren't any good netorare visual novel translated. I can see why most of the people that only play visual novel in English doesn't like netorare, since the few that have some netorare elements on it are really bad.

If you are able to read some untranslated visual novel, I recommend some companies that make some of my favorite netorare visual novels, such as Elf, LiLiM DARKNESS and Lune Team Bitters.

3 hours ago, vkalvkal said:

Sadly there aren't any good netorare visual novel translated. I can see why most of the people that only play visual novel in English doesn't like netorare, since the few that have some netorare elements on it are really bad.

If you are able to read some untranslated visual novel, I recommend some companies that make some of my favorite netorare visual novels, such as Elf, LiLiM DARKNESS and Lune Team Bitters.

Oyako Rankan is a great NTR game made by Alicesoft. It has gameplay where you protect your waifus from NTR.... or let them get NTR'ed. 

Oh, yeah, Oyako Rankan is amazing. Definetely one of my favorites.

I remember sanahtlig opened a toping on MangaGamer's forums about it and a lot of readers that didn't play it became interested. Now MangaGamer's forum completely disappeared from the internet.