The Misadventures Of Minato Arisato (Persona 3 Portable, First Playthrough) [SPOILERS!]

Funyarinpa

Just now, Funyarinpa said:

Any requirements for that? I am planning on romancing him since I heard it's somewhat canon-ish for FeMC and that it is a pretty cute relationship 

It's a pretty cute relationship, and the simple requirement is to wait the right day and speak with him.

Incidentally, at least on the Male MC story line, there's no non-romancing version of the relationships, so assuming FeMC works the same way, if you take the social link all the way with any of the guys, well... I'll just leave it with that suggestive phrasing. It honestly made me feel kind of like a terrible person by the time I was done with P3P, to be honest, but the overall vibe of the game is quite different from P4, so it kind of fits.

At any rate, agreed with Kurisu that you should make sure you do the Shinjiro social link and quickly, and I'll add that you should do Aigis quickly too when it becomes available, for proper alignment with the intended story.

50 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

nope

if memory serves, FeMC can S. Link with males without going out with them

that said, how do I even open the social link with Mitsuru?

If you haven't been working toward that S.Link from the beginning of the game, you pretty much have no chance :P 

Spoiler

You need to have maxed academics by a certain date, and have aced at least one exam.

7 minutes ago, Rooke said:

If you haven't been working toward that S.Link from the beginning of the game, you pretty much have no chance :P 

Hide contents

You need to have maxed academics by a certain date, and have aced at least one exam.

well shit. Halfway through the ingame time and 4/6 academics, RIP

no such requirements for Shinjiro or Aegis, right?

This red haired chick (forgot name) will betray Junpei so hard won't she

Also holy shit, how can Fuuka's S. Link be so bad for best girl?

COOKING. AND COOKING. AND COOKING. AND COOKING. AND COOKING AGAIN. AND THEN COOKING ONCE MORE.

Okay, I get the "I want to be able to do something no one else can" sentiment and how it can connect to cooking. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BASE THE WHOLE S. LINK ON THE SAME DAMN THING EVERY FUCKING TIME.

@Fred the Barber @Mugi @Decay

Guys, do I date Ryoji? Does it have significant changes to the story?

I was trying to RP as a FeMC (Spoilers for P3 just in case there are people I tagged who haven't finished it)

Spoiler

who couldn't get over Shinjiro's death, that's why if it's only romance stuff with Ryoji I'll pass. However, seeing as I was spoiled he has plot importance I want to know if it improves the story.

edit

Spoiler

Gonna justify it by thinking that she's seeking a close bond with someone to cope with Shinji's loss