Spoiler-free Steins;Gate 0 Review

BananaShiki

Ohh, great review. Kinda skimmed through it as even if there are no spoilers I want to keep it a little bit of a mystery, but yeah, great stuff.

Hyped for the anime now. (And kind of worried, in case it sucks. :amane:  Sounds like it will be kinda hard to make this into an anime and pull it off.) But hey, it seems like the original steins;gate anime was a fairly good adaption, so let's hope this will be as well.

Hyped for something even more dark than the original.

3 hours ago, Loodee said:

Good review. I had personally hoped for S;G to not get a sequel, since I thought of the ending to be pretty good, but since this is the other, screwed over timeline, I guess there shouldn't be a problem.

Hide contents

Could the final epilogue you mentioned be called a "true ending" to the game, like Kurisu's route in S;G? Also curious about if there's any romance in the game, and how heavily it's played, sounds like it would be a little odd since he would have had his thing with Kurisu and all

Spoiler

The epilogue shows Beta Okabe filming the video D-Mail that was sent to Alpha Okabe in the original. Beta Okabe himself then jumps into a time machine different from Suzuha's and travels to god knows when. I won't say any more because it would be even more spoilers.
It also reveals that besides Operation Skuld (the video D-Mail), there were actually two other operations required to reach the Steins Gate World Line. Operation Helheim and Operation Arclight.