Noob here! :D

Hello, everyone! *waves* I just made an account today.

I started visual novels with, as my picture indicates, Katawa Shoujo, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like romantic VNs with H-scenes, but I do also enjoy the G-rated VNs, too. After looking around for more VNs that I could run on my Mac, I gave up, but as I now have Parallels and can run Windows 7, I'm in for the full experience!

While I'm fairly new to VNs, I've watched anime for at least four years. Some of my personal favorites include Gurren Lagann, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and...well, I can't think of any more off of the top of my head... >_< I've also read several mangas, like Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, and Buso Renkin.

I can't think of anything else to say...oh, well...

Glad to join your ranks!

Welcome to the forums! Tay shall love you for you love Katawa Shoujo. If you like Panty and Stocking, give Dead Leaves a try. Its a short 50 minute movie that defines insanity. I also assume you're looking forward to Kill la Kill. Its from the same team that was behind Gurren Lagann.

I hope you enjoy it here! We're glad to have you.

Welcome to our little community. :D/>

Everybody start out as a novice in everything. so don't worry. B)/>

I was going to say that!

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay as much as i am enjoying!

I was going to say that too!

Urgh!...oh! sorry! where are my manners, ahem!

*waves back* Welcome aboard Zeno-san! Enjoy our little community!

I started visual novels with, as my picture indicates, Katawa Shoujo, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I really like romantic VNs with H-scenes, but I do also enjoy the G-rated VNs, too. After looking around for more VNs that I could run on my Mac, I gave up, but as I now have Parallels and can run Windows 7, I'm in for the full experience!

I already love you, for you love Katawa Shoujo.

: ) Welcome! So glad to have you! I feel similarly about all-ages VNs: they're often awesome! Have a favorite VN? Video game?

PS: Shizune, huh? Was she your favorite heroine? I guess we can still get along and be friends.

PPS: Lilly forever, baby!

Also how do you find parallels. I ended up going full bootcamp as I kept maxing out the 8gb in my MBPRO.

Well, there's a couple of ways. http://www.parallels.com/ This is the actual link, if you want to buy it, but there are...*coughcough*cheaper*coughcough*...ways of getting it that are surprisingly easy. I got Parallels instead of using Bootcamp since you can easily drag stuff between the Windows window and your actual Mac desktop. Works like a charm.

I already love you, for you love Katawa Shoujo.

: ) Welcome! So glad to have you! I feel similarly about all-ages VNs: they're often awesome! Have a favorite VN? Video game?

PS: Shizune, huh? Was she your favorite heroine? I guess we can still get along and be friends.

PPS: Lilly forever, baby!

Well, I guess my favorite VN is Katawa Shoujo, since it's my only one so far :3 Video games...let's see...Mass Effect 2, League of Legends, Red Dead Redemption, and the entire Borderlands series. I love them so much.

Shizune is one my favorite heroines, but her facial expressions are adorable, so that's why I picked her for my pic. My favorite is a tie between Shizune and Emi, with Lilly a close second and Hanako in a solid third. Never went the Rin route. She's just...so strange lol