Hello! We are a team!

KarateKitty

1 hour ago, KarateKitty said:

Aloha! New to Fuwa! We are a group of VN lovers looking to write our own VN ^_^

Do check out some of our artist's art at 

Welcome to Fuwa Forums!  Hope you like it here and good luck with your projects! ^^

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Oh as for me, I love yuri :makina: Any VN with yuri in it I will read.

This.  and yuri + loli + wincest = instah sellout >:D

Welcome to this den of depravity! Where people gather to discuss pointless stuff and discuss adult topics. :makina: (Nah just kidding. Please don't straight runaway.) :SmallKappa:

And now heading to the normal conversation part, I enjoy basically playing anykind of genre unless the age requirement is above 18+.

Some of my favorite games are: Team Buddies, most digimon games, Pvz Garden Warfare, Patapon games, Persona 3 and 4, Chaterine, One Piece Mansion, Bioshock games, Little Big planet 1 and 2...

And many more :upupu:

Hi KarateKitty, and we welcome you to the community! \ :Teeku: /

I don't like fan arts but yours was exceptionally good. *thumbs up*

For the anime fan art, maybe you should submit it to pixiv. People will get to know your arts better.

Oh, and my favourite games are: Souls series (Dark Souls III hype!), XCOM, Dead Space, and eroges of course.  :SmallKappa: (Yep, not much. Many western games are good. But not good enough to be my favourite)

10 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

Hi KarateKitty, and we welcome you to the community! \ :Teeku: /

I don't like fan arts but yours was exceptionally good. *thumbs up*

For the anime fan art, maybe you should submit it to pixiv. People will get to know your arts better.

Oh, and my favourite games are: Souls series (Dark Souls III hype!), XCOM, Dead Space, and eroges of course.  :SmallKappa: (Yep, not much. Many western games are good. But not good enough to be my favourite)

Thank you so much ヤミハナ! I'm so glad that my works made the cut and became an exception to you! Maybe I will have them on pixiv! It's in japanese though o.o'  Wow a lot of dark themes there! Dead space is actually kinda scary for me. Can't wait for Overwatch myself!

10 hours ago, Rose said:

Rachta is an amazing artist and I'm happy to see that she'll be working on a VN, I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys. Oh, and welcome to the party.

Thank you so much! We will definitely be sharing more on the VN (hopefully in a couple of week's time)! Let us know what you think of it then, and do share the word around - that would help tons!

The party's great! :D  Was in the chat last evening and it was epic!

7 hours ago, B0X0R said:

Open link in a new tab for maximum impact.

Hello A-Team! Welcome to Fuwanovel! I checked out your Facebook and was quite impressed. I can not wait to see you make a topic in the Original VN Projects board! Keep up the awesome artwork!

OMG your avatar Bat is soooo adorable! The whole time I had the A Team theme playing, I was imagining the bat flapping its wings and dancing along! XD

Wow thank you for checking out my Facebook! Do LIKE the page if you enjoy my art :3  Will definitely be posting a thread there (hopefully in a couple of weeks time) :D

5 hours ago, xToki said:

Wuuut.  Which part of my post came off as really h to you -____-''

but anyways, the fan art is naisu ^^

and yuri + loli + wincest = instah sellout >:D

^ This!!  Striking it out doesn't change it XD

Thank you for liking my fan art! Means a lot to me cuz I do draw mainly for others' enjoyment. Do check out my facebook (/rachtalin), instagram (@rachtalin) for more! <3

Hello and welcome to the Fuwa forums! I hope you have the best of luck with your project and enjoy your time here :sachi:

I'd read just about anything with very few exceptions, such as Yaoi or Trap...i just can't read those but other than that i'm willing to give anything a try..

Ps: Love the art, keep up the great work and good luck :miyako:

2 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Hello and welcome to the Fuwa forums! I hope you have the best of luck with your project and enjoy your time here :sachi:

I'd read just about anything with very few exceptions, such as Yaoi or Trap...i just can't read those but other than that i'm willing to give anything a try..

Ps: Love the art, keep up the great work and good luck :miyako:

Thank you so much! So happy you love the art! ^_^   Well hope you'll like our VN in the near future then! :D