VNTS Survey Guinea Pigs Needed (For Science!)

Tay

Hi there,

A few days ago I made a post asking for volunteers to help me proof and validate the year-end/new-year surveys. I've got the first survey ready for proofing.

Survey: Visual Novel Translation Status (VNTS) Posts over on the blog

Requirements: You read our weekly VNTS posts over on the Fuwazette blog

What I need you to do:

• Take the survey as yourselves (mark your true answers, not randomly)
  • Let me know if you want any questions changed
  • Let me know if the survey sounded impartial
  • Any other feedback is helpful!

Survey Link: http://goo.gl/forms/MLHCPJ963e

Seemed fine to me (although I wasn't scouring the thing for spelling errors.) Questions were nice, designed to give decent feedback, and quite neutral. Doesn't take much effort yet leaving room for bigger responses for people who are ... 'keen'. Decent survey, it would be better if there was a cookie and a cup of coffee waiting for participants at the end, but well ... you can't have everything I suppose.

Oh btw, I've cunningly disguised my responses so you won't know which survey is mine. It will be the metaphoric hay within the haystack, just another fruit in the fruit bowl, indistinguishable from the rest :) 

"Do you wish there was an option to download VNTS update tables?"

Could we get an option for 'indifferent'?

Other than that it was a pretty good survey. couldn't think up many witty comments but what do you expect, I've been up for nearly 20 hours, get off my back!

Aside from maybe a radio button that greys out the rest of the options on "Where do you read the VNTS, reddit, 4chan, etc." when you select "ONLY the Fuwazette", and/or a if/then coded question "Do you read the VNTS anywhere other than the Fuwazette? If yes, then question appears "Where?""

Other than that, it looked fine from a grammatical standpoint.