An Album Cover - Yay or Nay?

Valmore

An Album Cover - Yay or Nay?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. She Wants It In ... There ... You In or You Out?

• I am overjoyed that she wants me to defile her sacred exit orafice and will joyously honor her request.
    • It's not really my thing but since she asked it would be rude to decline, so here I go.
    • Uhm, no. I go for the baby-making orafice, not the poop-making orafice.
    • Sorry, there's puke on your butt now, madame.

This poll is closed to new votes

So here it is, you've gone through hours of common route material, managed to win the heart of your chosen heroine and the big moment has arrived. It's your H-scene moment, stand-in decision-maker for the protagonist. She's gotten undressed. She's amazed at how big your penis is. She's all hot and wet. It's about to happen. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SEEEEEEEEEEX. And just when you think you're about to dip your ladle in the overflowing honey pot of farewell virginity goodness, she pops an unexpected question.

"Please, protagonist, please... do me... in my other hole? It's okay if you don't, but please?"

You've been given the green light to become an anal bum cover. What do you do?

WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?

If she didn't clean it up with an enema beforehand, your penis will get dirty. Trust me. 

I don't even get people who like anal. There's a super tight ring around your dick that feels uncomfortable as hell and the rest isn't even as tight as a pussy.

2/10.

6 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Sure, why not, as long as she's clean. :sachi:

Except she's not, because she's a highschooler who just went out in a date with you and ate a sundae plus some other shit. 

She's also probably a virgin, so prepare for the most uncomfortable sex of your life. 

*Kaguya rolls eyes at those anal sex scenes*

It's really hard to come across acceptable ones, and they're all in slave-training nukige. 

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Except she's not, because she's a highschooler who just went out in a date with you and ate a sundae plus some other shit. 

Like you said, enema :makina: Plus if she's so crazy about anal I'd imagine she'd have the mental capacity to not eat a shit-ton (pun intended) beforehand.