Random questions about things in VNs.

Vorathiel

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 11:17 PM, KosakiFag said:

Never saw it being done in the Philippines. I guess we're pretty cheap. :makina:

Or we're just that poor. Either the two.

But you have Mike Einel. Don't complain too much!

About pee, Wanko to Kurasou has no less than 3 scenes, and may have more since I dropped it.

About head patting, it's usually accompanied by the word "erai" (good boy/girl), it's like some acknowledgement of good or proper behaviour.

• 3 weeks later...

Netorare B tag:
https://vndb.org/g1458

Basically rape, but orgasm so hard, so girl enjoys this, and happy ending. But this involves sex with somebody other than protagonist. Is there a tag where protagonist is doing this to a girl? I know majority of first sex scenes in vns looks like rape in the eyes of westerner, but I'm looking for a situation when girl don't like a protag, then he rapes her and thats how they end up together.
Even something like in euphoria

Spoiler

Rika route, when she loves protag, he rapes her, next he's kind to her, then rapes her again and again, so she's hating him, but suddenly she loves him, because 'power of dick', they have vanilla sex and end up together

would be fine.
I have no idea how to find tag like that.

2 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

Netorare B tag:
https://vndb.org/g1458

Basically rape, but orgasm so hard, so girl enjoys this, and happy ending. But this involves sex with somebody other than protagonist. Is there a tag where protagonist is doing this to a girl? I know majority of first sex scenes in vns looks like rape in the eyes of westerner, but I'm looking for a situation when girl don't like a protag, then he rapes her and thats how they end up together.
Even something like in euphoria

Reveal hidden contents

Rika route, when she loves protag, he rapes her, next he's kind to her, then rapes her again and again, so she's hating him, but suddenly she loves him, because 'power of dick', they have vanilla sex and end up together

would be fine.
I have no idea how to find tag like that.

You're looking for the Netori tag.

Uh... so you're just looking a game where the protagonist rapes a girl and then she eventually gets into it, and that girl must not be taken by someone already?

There really isn't a specific tag for "rape where the girl eventually gets into it", so if all you want is a game where the heroine is merely raped and then falls in love with the guy who raped her, your only choice is to search results with the rape tag while filtering out other tags you DEFINITELY don't want like netorare/netori, gangrape, etc.

I would usually use the mindbreak tag for this, but it seems you don't want a game where the heroine breaks down and turns into a sex addict.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found a 'black comedy' tag.
Black comedy is pure gold, the more inappropriate, the better and funnier.
Here it is:
https://vndb.org/g1826

As you can see only 'shittiest VN ever', Shiyouchuu ~W.C.~ is japanesse vn with that tag. Rest of them are OELVNs.

Are japanesse completly not into that type of humour? Rape-play is fun, but rape jokes are not? :P 

1 hour ago, Vorathiel said:

Just found a 'black comedy' tag.
Black comedy is pure gold, the more inappropriate, the better and funnier.
Here it is:
https://vndb.org/g1826

As you can see only 'shittiest VN ever', Shiyouchuu ~W.C.~ is japanesse vn with that tag. Rest of them are OELVNs.

Are japanesse completly not into that type of humour? Rape-play is fun, but rape jokes are not? :P 

not at all.

I completely ruined a friendship with a japanese penpal because I was sarcastic about her interests.