Is there any way to re-censor the uncensored CGs in the H scenes

sub-zer0

Well, the reason for that is because the genitals look ugly af uncensored(my own opinion) , so it would be better if there is some way to cover it back up with the mosaic. Lots of english releases are usually uncensored when it comes to the H, and I honestly have no idea why, the censorship is because of legal stuff in japan, but as for why they would uncensor it...I'm guessing different tastes?  Sum it up, I'm just curious if there is some sort of way to "recensor" the CGs, maybe like going back to the original japanese version of the game and copy the CG file over to the english version of the game or something like that. 

Extract the censored CGs from the Japanese version and find a way to patch them into the English version is the only way you'll achieve this.

Alternatively just re-censor them yourself with Photoshop, although that might look like crap.

The pixelization you see on HCGs isn't an add-on, it's embedded in the image, so it's not something you can just turn on and off.

6 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Extract the censored CGs from the Japanese version and find a way to patch them into the English version is the only way you'll achieve this.

Alternatively just re-censor them yourself with Photoshop, although that might look like crap.

The pixelization you see on HCGs isn't an add-on, it's embedded in the image, so it's not something you can just turn on and off.

Yup, that's the way usually

17 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Thanks for sharing that info, but what do you mean find a way, is it copy and paste or is it something more complicated like going into the files and changing the code or something like that, if its the latter, I might as well just call it quits.

It means identifying the engine used, downloading specialized tools for asset extraction, swapping the files within the archives, rebuilding the archives. Sometimes it's simple, sometimes it's not, and it requires you to do specific research for each game.

Well...TBH, I don't think its worth the trouble to go through all this process just to make a few images look prettier, I thought it was going to be a easy copy +paste,and done, but it went from point A to B, and its probably going to C if i'm going to learn about how to work this extraction process. Its not like the end of the world with uncensored CG, its just they kind of bug me, so maybe I will start learning about the extraction ,or at least the basics to determine if I should go pack and unpack the files of games depending on how hard it is for each game. 

Just now, Deep Blue said:

what game is it? 

Nothing specific comes to mind, just any games with uncensored CGs if I happen upon them, so for ex, all the mangagamer titles,I remember when I first played dengeki stryker(my first VN), and I was like: gah, those dicks look so damn ugly and weird, guess that's one downside of VN, and I cntrl through the H scenes. I will learn the basics, and when I meet a game with uncensored CG, I will apply my basic knowledge to determine if its worth the trouble to "recensor" it