Looking for a game full of heroine deaths <3

Kaguya

Next up on my list to read is DDC, which I'll be starting today and Iwaihime, which I'll start when I finish DDC (unless I finish the game in like, 5 hours and Iwaihime hasn't been released yet :makina: )

After those two... I have a lot to read, actually, but I want something full of heroine deaths. Merciless, gruesome deaths. As an extra requirement, I'd reeeally like it if the protagonist kills them. He can't do it unwillingly or after facing a mental dillema or the sort, too. 

Naturally, I'm not looking for nukige. 

...Don't have lots of hopes I'll find something, but I gotta try. 

That's about it~

55 minutes ago, The Striker said:

I feel that you would enjoy to see a anime called black bullet ...... just my impression :makina:

It was ok.

51 minutes ago, visualnovelfan said:

Try Danganronpa. I think you might like it.

Played both the games, not fond of either. 

For everyone else from now on, thanks a lot for the suggestions, but you should probably check my VNDB before suggesting things. I've read just about every VN translated and 150~200 untld ones, so it's kinda pointless to suggest stuff at blank.

Haha, that's exactly my genre. The following recommendations have a (good) story and aren't (just) gruesome gorefests. I will not mention the most obvious ones (most Black Cyc games, Innocent Grey, some of elf's masterpieces like Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 or all the games which are easily found on vndb with the death of heroine tag). I will also only mention games which have a value beside killing girls. These are good eroge which happen to include the killing of heroines as an important aspect of the story (which makes them obviously even better):

Heaven -Death Game-:

Main character wins a trip to a deserted island. But as soon as he gets there, a Battle Royale starts and he must kill the other participants to survive. And contrary to most other Battle Royale visual novels... he will kill. This VN is an RPG and you can even decide whether you want new members in your party, or just kill them, hehe. This game has probably the most beautiful death CGs I have ever seen (that's Mink for you) and the story is interesting at first. Sadly, the game is far to easy and you probably don't trigger the really sick events because you are just to good at killing the others.
By the way, look at this delicious teaser: 

Spoiler

3M -Marionettes manipulate the marionette-:

Most people think that this is just a guro nukige, but that's not true. The horror writing is brilliant, characters and story are very engaging. Only downside is that it will probably never get its concluding chapter.

Hotaruko:

Very good mystery game about your girlfriend and her past you're trying to uncover. Best thing is this nice feature while killing innocent little girls that the animation of the scene is linked to you mouse movement. It's like an interactive killing mini game! Very satisfying. I wish more games had a feature like this.

Some other games where your heroines die horribly, but your main character is not involved in the act of killing (or is he?):

Love Letter:

Kinda like Kara no Shoujo, the girls around you get killed and you don't know why and want to solve this mystery. Game starts as a nice horror flick, then evolves into some kind of detective story. Story is good and the conclusion satisfying.

Omokage:

Probably the most gory non-doujin eroge. You are trapped in a mansion and need to escape before you and your friends get killed. Pretty slasher horror-like. Don't look at the screens on its vndb page, they're endgame spoilers.

13-nin no Uruwashiki Kedamono:

Story is about 13 trapped individuals and the death game they are forced to play. Main character and heroines are pretty bland, secondary characters and their relationships and background stories however are great. Death scenes and CGs are very beautiful (Mink again). Not really a very good game story-wise but the setting and the secondary characters are written very well.

10 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

For everyone else from now on, thanks a lot for the suggestions, but you should probably check my VNDB before suggesting things. I've read just about every VN translated and 150~200 untld ones, so it's kinda pointless to suggest stuff at blank.

I didn't check before I started writing because there were far to many to bother. Please forgive me. OTL

4 hours ago, Clephas said:

There is always Muramasa... 

Hide contents

... the protagonist kills all the heroines at some point in the game, as well as other men and women he cares about.

Stop! Don't remind me of that VN. I will have to jump off a bridge to escape all the feels and emotions I felt while playing it. 

yabai! & ilkenie2 should please your needs in terms of everyone dying, literary value aside & yo they´re are both nukige-tier.

edit: other than those.... would spontaniously suggest you going for oujo no abaddon, which is a pretty darn great novel, way more complex than it appears at first sight, though its content might not be stomagable for everyone.

edit2: kusarihime is also another possible candidate for glory, as the euthanasia in its name isnt there only for show ergo may the red snow be your guidance