Totally awesome opportunity to screw with my English class and teacher.

So as part of my English composition class for college, I'm required to make a WordPress blog as an eportfolio. One of the blog is:

Insert an image in the header that reflects your academic discipline.

My major is biology. I need an image as animu as possible.  As this is for academics, please no nsfw or questionable content. 

9 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

Welp, there goes the chance of using a CG from that glorious insect eroge. :amane:

I had already long past immediately had the thought of using dicks and pussy because of "reproduction is biology" reason.  Its sad that I probably wouldn't get away with it, otherwise the plethora of hentai images would be my stock.

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

Do you want it to be biology themed (whatever that means) or it can just be anything as long as it's full of moe?

Preferably something I can pass off with the excuse that it is related to biology with something more than "its a human".  I'm half in question about whether or not I can find a suitable excuse to fill the pages with kemonomimi. 

One of the possible images that came to my mind was Makina scaring Amane with the cicada. As an example. 

I mean it can be literally anything biological related, including any field: medicine or naturalist.  I'm positive there are moe girls riding whales or yanderes holding syringes. 

I'm at campus right now, so using an image aggregate isn't the greatest idea, but I had more hope that we could come up with some excellent things.