Hi everyone!~

Famichip

Been lurking around the VN community and eroge blogsites for quite a while now, and finally here's my introduction ;)

Famichip's the name; first VN I ever played was Tsukihime few years ago, though I wasn't really into the whole VN thing back then. I started liking and get seriously hooked on VNs after discovering Katawa Shoujo and Osananajimi wa Daitouryou just earlier this year.

Playing VNs is also now one of my ways of practicing and studying Japanese (passed the JLPT Level N5 2 years ago). I'm still not yet that proficient though lol. The last VN I finished was Imouto no Katachi, and now currently finishing Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (Amane's route left) :)

And oh, nice meeting you all too^

Yay! Kono oozora -- one of my favourites :D

Imouto no katachi apparently wasn't so good? the people I know who played the game were all quite grumpy about it. I'm surprised you finished it was it really that bad?

btw the banner for this site features the main character Kotori from Kono Oozora: http://i.imgur.com/RBGz2.jpg

This girl: http://i.imgur.com/wLBc3.jpg

(btw welcome~)

Welcome! Have a favorite route on Katawa Shoujo?

Thanks! My favorite route(s) from KS are Hanako's and Lilly's.

Imouto no katachi apparently wasn't so good? the people I know who played the game were all quite grumpy about it. I'm surprised you finished it was it really that bad?

For me the game is okay, I'm just disappointed that some of the normal heroine routes ended TOO sudden (especially Chimari's route). Also, not sure if it's just me but I feel the game's kinda shorter than what I really really expected :mellow: Good thing the true route is really worth playing (to me at least lol)

Thanks for the welcome too^