weird question for mostly girls.

Justin579

or guys if you've seen it and they noticed. in basically every vn there is a scene where the protagonist "conveniently" sees the girls panties. now if that somehow happened irl do you/or if the girl noticed get embarrassed? or do they just laugh it off and don't care?

I once walked in on a friend in her underwear, she said "hi", i said "sorry", quickly grabbed something i needed and got out. And... that's about it, we actually have never talked about that. She is not the type to be embarrassed by something like that but i don't know if she was embarrassed as i just focused on what i was getting while trying to avoid looking at her.

If it happens by chance/accident and you don't viciously stare then it's an accident and there's nothing you or her can do about it. If she's visually embarrassed or upset though after she noticed, apologizing might be a good idea even if it wasn't something you could control. If she's not then just let it go.

Reactions also heavily depend on who it is and what kind of relationship they have with you (read: don't look at stranger's underwear).

One of my friends had a bikini slip when we were at the pool and literally everyone there saw her chest. She quickly fixed it and we all went back to normality after the initial embarrassment faded. In most accident scenarios, this is what probably happens if you're all good friends with no ulterior motives.

If you're purposely looking at someone's underwear though, you should probably stop because that's, well, a crime. (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_harassment)

I think it all depends on the person itself, I have a friend who doesnt give a fuck about that, when we were on high-school i saw her panties many times  (she was always using some kind of short skirt) and she was like oh you saw them? meh xD

I don't think anything like a vn would happen in real life, like if you saw her panties she would start hitting you and some comical scene happening because of that, sounds fun but not realistic :P  I am talking of course in the case you are not watching on purpose and things just happen by mere accident, trying to spy at girls panties specially if she is a friend of yours leaves a lot to desire for you as a human being in general and like nosebleed said it's also a crime  

37 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

or guys if you've seen it and they noticed. in basically every vn there is a scene where the protagonist "conveniently" sees the girls panties. now if that somehow happened irl do you/or if the girl noticed get embarrassed? or do they just laugh it off and don't care?

I have some male childhood friends and I walk around them in my underwear and sometimes topless (yes Im a girl)

Its at the point where 10 years of friendship theyve seen much more by accident etc so it doesnt really matter.

49 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

My opinion doesn't count since I see my wife in all sorts of state of undress every day.

You've probably heard people ask "Why do girls get embarrassed when seen in their underwear, but then it's ok to wear a bikini? They show about the same anyway."

Well, it's just a matter of willingness. A person will get embarrassed when seen wearing underwear because that will likely happen when the person is in his/her privacy, probably changing clothes or something. However, if that person puts a swimsuit on and goes out like that, of course there is nothing to be embarrassed about, since it was that person's will.

Therefore, getting embarrassed about being seen in your underwear is just a matter of how shy that person may be, and how much confidence he/she has with the other person/s.

For the record, I'm a guy, and I get embarrassed very easily around people I'm not familiar with, so this applies to me as well.

In real life girls do not care about you seeing their panties, if it was an accident. Obv if you stop a girl and start pulling up her skirt to see the panties - this would probably get you same effect as you see in VNs, e.g. hit in the face and stuff like that.

8 hours ago, Nashetania said:

I see girls' panties every physical education and they know about it. They don't really care, because they saw me in my boxers also, many times :makina:

Do you know if your class would take in a transfer student? (´・ω・`)