Yandere Visual Novel

DarkZedge

Is it any good? i like the yandere archetype and characters but not many animes or Vn's make them quite right and that much if at all for that matter, so when i heard that there was a Vn solely dedicated to yanderes i had to wonder wether it was any good or not.

What are your thought on it guys if you've played it or heard of it? is it worth a go?

As always thank you :sachi:

It's this one

5 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Is it any good? i like the yandere archetype and characters but not many animes or Vn's make them quite right and that much if at all for that matter, so when i heard that there was a Vn solely dedicated to yanderes i had to wonder wether it was any good or not.

What are your thought on it guys if you've played it or heard of it? is it worth a go?

As always thank you :sachi:

It's this one

What the ... Well I haven't played it but based of the NSFW pictures on VNDB I kinda want to now :wahaha:

Looks fu*ked up.

This is just my guess as a person who hasn't read it, but if you like yandere characters, go for it. The game seems to be short so it shouldn't be too much of a time consumption, though don't expect anything amazingly deep (based off the reviews).

"Please be aware that there are elements in the story that the faint of heart may find too grotesque."

Cmon though, let's face it... This makes us all want to play it :mare:

Just now, Dergonu said:

What the ... Well I haven't played it but based of the NSFW pictures on VNDB I kinda want to now :wahaha:

Looks fu*ked up.

This is just my guess as a person who hasn't read it, but if you like yandere characters, go for it. The game seems to be short so it shouldn't be too much of a time consumption, though don't expect anything amazingly deep (based off the reviews).

"Please be aware that there are elements in the story that the faint of heart may find too grotesque."

Cmon though, let's face it... This makes us all want to play it :mare:

Lol that last line of yours though :wahaha: and i'm quite tempted to play it even if it's for curiosity sake

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

No. 

I love yandere heroines, that game is a joke and it sucks. 

Can still be kinda fun if you have literally absolutely nothing else to read, I guess.

I have quite a lot to read still, got a list and everything but since it was short i thought that if it was somewhat decent i could sneak it and read it before the longer ones on my list.

But if you say it's that bad then maybe i won't, just wanted a good yandere Vn T.T

17 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I have quite a lot to read still, got a list and everything but since it was short i thought that if it was somewhat decent i could sneak it and read it before the longer ones on my list.

But if you say it's that bad then maybe i won't, just wanted a good yandere Vn T.T

If you want VNs with yandere heroines, try this:

1- Duel Savior (gameplay-VN, has a pretty yandere heroine that will commit atrocities, though only in her route.)

2- Cross Channel

3- Both Fate and Tsukihime have one that could be described like that, though it's only a plot point in their route and it's an obsession that gets "resolved" so I'm not sure I'd call them that

4- Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo to Koi (best one out of this list... Unfortunately, the only untranslated one of this list. If that's not a problem, go for it.)

5- Higurashi, too, I guess.

In my opinion, I'd say the game is ok but not that great.

All three heroines go yandere for the main character and I can only understand how two of them were changed. I still don't get how the teacher becomes one. Your childhood friend probably has the most common and logical explanation to how she becomes a yandere character. It also looks like the game tries to steer you towards her in the end.

The ending is what you'd expect from a psychotic person so that fits the 'yandere' type. There are no voices overall so that was a bit disappointing and the explanation is a bit shallow. In the end, I reckon you should give it a shot if you're trying to learn and enjoy more about yandere characters. That's what I did and I didn't regret it except getting freaked out that is.

If you want to try a yandere game then I'd recommend playing School Days.

Another one you can try is Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta (I Thought It'd be Harem Paradise, but it Turned Out to be Yandere Hell). There's a translated version of it on the youtube channel. It doesn't look like it's finished though.

2 hours ago, jetpack003 said:

If you want to try a yandere game then I'd recommend playing School Days.

Another one you can try is Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta (I Thought It'd be Harem Paradise, but it Turned Out to be Yandere Hell). There's a translated version of it on the youtube channel. It doesn't look like it's finished though.

I've played that one haha, it was decent enough but i had my gripes with makoto also i'll look at that one too

2 hours ago, Kanbe said:

Iwaihime is pretty crazy. Not out yet tho

xfUb44a.jpg

Holy that looks great....hyped

2 hours ago, Kaguya said:

If you want VNs with yandere heroines, try this:

1- Duel Savior (gameplay-VN, has a pretty yandere heroine that will commit atrocities, though only in her route.)

2- Cross Channel

3- Both Fate and Tsukihime have one that could be described like that, though it's only a plot point in their route and it's an obsession that gets "resolved" so I'm not sure I'd call them that

4- Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo to Koi (best one out of this list... Unfortunately, the only untranslated one of this list. If that's not a problem, go for it.)

5- Higurashi, too, I guess.

I tried getting into Cross days but couldn't, the way it's made to work kinda put me off aswell, i will try Higurashi and Duel savior since i can't read untranslated Vn's yet ( my japanese isn't that good yet) i appreciate the recommendations though.

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I tried getting into Cross days but couldn't, the way it's made to work kinda put me off aswell, i will try Higurashi and Duel savior since i can't read untranslated Vn's yet ( my japanese isn't that good yet) i appreciate the recommendations though.

Be aware that you need to finish 4 routes before doing the yandere in Duel Savior, and in Higurashi the psyche of the characters heavily varies depending on which arc you're in (so they'll be a yandere in Arc 2 but not in 3, etc.)

18 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Be aware that you need to finish 4 routes before doing the yandere in Duel Savior, and in Higurashi the psyche of the characters heavily varies depending on which arc you're in (so they'll be a yandere in Arc 2 but not in 3, etc.)

Ah, alrighty...I'll keep that in mind