War: 13th Day [Dark Fantasy, Psychological, Romance]

Dreamgazer

Hello, everyone!  Dreamgazer here with another free English visual novel.  Check it out!

Play it here.
If you're having trouble downloading it, try here.
Length: ~45 minutes
Rating: 14+ for sexual themes, mild violence, and blood.
Warning:

Nothing explicit is shown, but there is one scene of implied sexual assault on a male. To avoid it, never choose "You sided with your best friend" when given the choice.

STORY
The sun has disappeared from Virgo Island.

Hear the story from an elegant lady or a sassy warrioress. Each has their own version of the events that led to the sun's disappearance. Who is right and who is wrong? Uncover the truth behind your plight. Decide whether their tale ends in romance, heartbreak, or even murder. Learn more about their world and the clans that populate it.

This game serves as the opening act to Ambrosia's story, a dark fantasy otome/GxB game.

FEATURES:
♢ 20+ CGs
♢ Animated Sprites
♢ Highly Interactive
♢ Psychological Twists
♢ Whole New Fantasy World

Since this is the opening act, it's a short game, but I poured my heart into every second of it. If you play it, feel free to share your opinion or any questions you might have. I'm always curious to know what you thought of everything - from your favorite character to the story itself.  Just leave a comment, e-mail me at [[email protected]], or contact me through any of my social media links.

Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter

Enjoy.