Behold, the ULTIMATE question: Inside or Outside?

CeruleanGamer

On h-scene choices, Inside or Outside?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference?

• Inside - Take this! My love, my ecchiness, and all my fluids! If oral, make her drink that stuff and say it's delicious!
    • Outside - I'm a graffiti artist. I like to leave a mess. If oral, splatter that pretty waifu face with your DNA!
    • By the power of Hentai, I have the power to do both! I love inside and outside equally.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

That would explain why protagonists always say it's so hot inside there...

I've read this doujin where the couple had sex in the snow. Yeah... apparently, sex and semen can even prevent hypothermia and frost bites. 

3 hours ago, atorq said:

Inside, always, because that's where that shit belongs. If it is a VN without these choices of great magnitude and the protag decides to do it outside I will be severely disappointed, such a waste.

Not really disappointing as most people wouldn't do that unless they are 200% sure the woman won't get pregnant. I always choose inside though given the choice. 

8 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

So we can really see how irresponsible fuwanovel is when it comes to teen pregnancy. :wahaha: 

If we can't make already existing people interested in VNs, we will make new people and raise them to like VNs. :sachi: 

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

So we can really see how irresponsible fuwanovel is when it comes to teen pregnancy. :wahaha: 

I assume even nunneries are responsible for more real pregnancies than the Fuwa userbase. :makina:

Now that we have the general consensus on the giving part; Where do the girls usually want it? In VNs, the answers usually vary somewhere between "Do it inside!", "Cum wherever you want!" and "No, I'll get pregnant!", depending on the current relationship status and genre.

Any Otome readers and/or girls willing to spill the beans?

17 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I am pleased with the poll results

Are you also pleased with the pull results though?