Behold, the ULTIMATE question: Inside or Outside?

CeruleanGamer

On h-scene choices, Inside or Outside?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference?

• Inside - Take this! My love, my ecchiness, and all my fluids! If oral, make her drink that stuff and say it's delicious!
    • Outside - I'm a graffiti artist. I like to leave a mess. If oral, splatter that pretty waifu face with your DNA!
    • By the power of Hentai, I have the power to do both! I love inside and outside equally.

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I would not consider pulling out a great way to avoid pregnancy either though.

I'm curious now, how many VNs have a condom option? Like, in the main menu or in dialogue? One scene in Kira*Kira is all I can think of.

Not an option, but in https://vndb.org/v14265 you do use one pretty often.

31 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Hmmm, here's what I know since I had my share of semen several times already. There are ways to make semen taste differently. It will depend which part of your tongue you taste it with/your taste buds and knowing your sensitivity.

Also, a man's diet and habits also have a huge influence. If he drinks a lot of beer, smokes a lot and just eat meats, it will taste awfully bitter. Same with coffee, asparagus, onions and garlic. 

Best foods to make your cum taste great: peppermint, cinnamon, lemon, pineapples, cardamon, as well as those high in sugar content.

Also drinking more water has a minor influence if the cum is going to be thick or not.

Thanks for the insight. I guess l'll need to prepare a fruit basket for my next cum party.

Inside. How else are you going to get the girl pregnant? Ideally, MC cums multiple times anyway so you can cum inside after you've already covered the heroine with multiple liters of liquid.

Remember to drink enough water. Dehydration is bad for you! When in doubt, just get a few other guys to take care of the bukkake part.

6 hours ago, Satsuki said:

Fun fact: In some titles, you would go straight into bad end if you chose "outside" too many times :lol: 

So, for the sake of staying away from the potential bad end, inside ftw.

what vn? im intrigued

also i will pick inside (i will choose outside for the first time though)

as for the oral (always choose inside)!

Outside, to avoid the dreaded possibility of the best girl getting pregnant, going to Paris, sending you a postcard (inadvertently ruining your tranquil watermelon-eating experience) and then appearing on your doorstep and proclaiming that she's now your wife.

I guess what I mean is, Inside.

59 minutes ago, FinalChaos said:

Inside all the way

Pregnancy? the hell is that? never heard of them in vns, must be some kind of urban legend.      

Well there was

Spoiler

Yume Miru Kusuri's Kirimiya Mizuki...

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers >.<

Inside, because there is literally no reason not to in most VNs.  The ones without choices tend to make the protag finish inside anyway, so I guess that's part of the reason why I tend to choose inside.  Being the completionist that I am, though, I usually go back and choose outside as well if one choice doesn't unlock all the CG variations.

21 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Inside, because there is literally no reason not to in most VNs.  The ones without choices tend to make the protag finish inside anyway, so I guess that's part of the reason why I tend to choose inside.  Being the completionist that I am, though, I usually go back and choose outside as well if one choice doesn't unlock all the CG variations.

Yeah I do the same. Gotta get em CGs

31 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Well there was

Reveal hidden contents

Yume Miru Kusuri's Kirimiya Mizuki...

Haven't played it yet.
Well from the ones I played, School Days did show pregnancy......     

7 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

what vn? im intrigue

Not sure, but I think it's from 'Conquering the Queen'     

3 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Inside always for me. 

Outside looks like they spilled 82 bottles of white paint on her...

Then again inside looks like there's a nuclear reactor inside there. But it's just more satisfying

That would explain why protagonists always say it's so hot inside there...