Behold, the ULTIMATE question: Inside or Outside?

CeruleanGamer

On h-scene choices, Inside or Outside?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference?

• Inside - Take this! My love, my ecchiness, and all my fluids! If oral, make her drink that stuff and say it's delicious!
    • Outside - I'm a graffiti artist. I like to leave a mess. If oral, splatter that pretty waifu face with your DNA!
    • By the power of Hentai, I have the power to do both! I love inside and outside equally.

This poll is closed to new votes

So you have played your first visual novel game and finally arrived at the greatest moment in it: the h-scene. You have been faced with a difficult decision that will affect humanity.... in a way. The heroine is awaiting your decision, her eyes gleaming with excitement as she knows you are about to unleash your white minions. You are at your limit and you have to make this decision in the next 5 seconds or suffer the consequences...

The question is where? You as a protagonist have a mission or missions (if you reload that save anyway): To be a responsible adult and not create an unnecessary life by pulling out your hyper weapon at the opportune moment because apparently it is the greatest contraception method in the visual novel world and then spray her like a busted fire hydrant 

OR

Satisfy her fully: figuratively and literally by providing your love, warmth, and DNA even if she says "It's a safe day;" you don't believe in safe days or you are just too lazy or exhausted to pull out, so you remain inside. 

If you chose outside, despite covering the precious heroine with your essence and creating chaos made of white fluids all over the place, cleaning the whole place, even if it's the classroom, the rooftop, the library, the balcony or the church will be no problem, and you and the heroine will somehow manage to cleanse all the foul odors and pigments and smile at each other as if you've just robbed a bank without anyone noticing. Apparently you can use sorcery to block people's sense of smell so you and the heroine can totally walk around crowded streets without any suspicion. People who support the Way of the Outside are Ninja-class by default. 

If you chose inside, the heroine can never be become an expectant mother unless The P.L.O.T. demands it. The P.L.O.T. is more powerful than Jesus Himself. It can make babies appear or not appear with the heroine or the protagonist's will alone, so the protagonist can keep releasing inside 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 times without any problems. People may consider it "convenience", but I believe this is more of a miracle. "Inside" protagonists are also environment friendly, making sure the "predicament" can easily be wiped off with a single tissue as opposed to the wasteful "Outsiders" who require a dozen of them. People who follow the Way of the Inside are Hikikomori-class by default because they truly acknowledge that the inside is paradise and anything outside is corrupt, repulsive, and unacceptable. 

So once again, the ultimate question: inside or outside?

5 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Inside, because I prefer dealing with the eternal safe day than with the copious amounts of protagonist semen that pop up from time to time. 

It's like, holy shit, that guy just lost half his body weight with that cumshot.

But then it all bubbles out like when you put too much dish soap in the sink.

Because thats how ejaculation works. A god damn carbonated milk explosion. 

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I've only encountered this in straight up nukige so I question your choice to start the description with a term as vague as "visual novel", but I digress.

Outside, because "I came a billion gallons inside you but you're not pregnant" ruins my immersion. :makina:

At least go and play Dracu-Riot, yo <_< 

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I've only encountered this in straight up nukige so I question your choice to start the description with a term as vague as "visual novel", but I digress.

Outside, because "I came a billion gallons inside you but you're not pregnant" ruins my immersion. :makina:

Haven't finished Princess Evangile yet? You get the option with all four heroines.

10 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

The visual novels overall are becoming so advanced that choices actually matter in cumming now (hence this thread), so yeah it's not just nukige exclusive anymore. :wahaha: Heck there are even visual novels where cumming inside can actually get a heroine pregnant like Oyako Rankan or Tsuma Shibori. 

How narrow-minded and limiting this question is. The true setup is obviously: Inside for vaginal sex, outside for oral and anal. 

Leaving it in is better for both participants to enjoy the afterglow and therefore more romantic. cinnamonfaceemoticone4ub2.png Cum on the other hand tastes awful though (as far as I was told), so I don't want to torture my fictional beloved any more than necessary, so oral is an outside job for me.

Anal is something I don't want to do at all in the first place. But if I'm forced to, I can at least not make it sting when the lady has to use the toilet on the day after.

3 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Haven't finished Princess Evangile yet? You get the option with all four heroines.

Like all blue-blooded Canadians, Fluterz obviously played the Steam release of Princess Evangile, which removed what was likely the only enjoyable part of the game (since, you know, it had annoying characters, no plot, and literally the worst music I've ever heard in a VN).

6 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

How narrow-minded and limiting this question is. The true setup is obviously: Inside for vaginal sex, outside for oral and anal. 

Leaving it in is better for both participants to enjoy the afterglow and therefore more romantic. cinnamonfaceemoticone4ub2.png Cum on the other hand tastes awful though (as far as I was told), so I don't want to torture my fictional beloved any more than necessary, so oral is an outside job for me.

Anal is something I don't want to do at all in the first place. But if I'm forced to, I can at least not make it sting when the lady has to use the toilet on the day after.

Clearly you've never read Starless... and I envy you.

25 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

At least go and play Dracu-Riot, yo <_< 

It's not even translated yet lol

24 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Nope, I start the only route that seemed interesting (Ristuko) and ended up stalling it indefinitely.

17 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

And cumming a billion gallons outside doesn't?

Of course not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Hmmm, here's what I know since I had my share of semen several times already. There are ways to make semen taste differently. It will depend which part of your tongue you taste it with/your taste buds and knowing your sensitivity.

Also, a man's diet and habits also have a huge influence. If he drinks a lot of beer, smokes a lot and just eat meats, it will taste awfully bitter. Same with coffee, asparagus, onions and garlic. 

Best foods to make your cum taste great: peppermint, cinnamon, lemon, pineapples, cardamon, as well as those high in sugar content.

Also drinking more water has a minor influence if the cum is going to be thick or not.

8 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I would not consider pulling out a great way to avoid pregnancy either though. I'm curious now, how many VNs have a condom option? Like, in the main menu or in dialogue?

I can only think of one scene in Kira*Kira.

I don't recall options, however I do recall dialogue with it in two instances - Amane in Grisaia mentions getting embarrassed about buying condoms so often at the drug store. And Emi in Katawa Shoujo tosses one at Hisao the time after the most hilarious anal scene ever.