PANTHERS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

solidbatman

I KNOW NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GIVE A GOD DAMN SHIT ABOUT THIS, BUT I DO!!!! THE CAROLINA PANTHERS OF THE NFL ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL AND I AM SO GOD DAMN HAPPY I'M NEARLY IN TEARS!!! MAKE SPORTSBALL COMMENTS YOU WEEB SHITS! MAKE JOKES ABOUT AMERICAN FOOTBALL YOU PRETENTIOUS EUROPEAN FUCKS!!!! I DONT CARE BECAUSE ITS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE I HAVE LAST EXPERIENCED THIS JOY AND ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!!!!

amXxaF3.jpg

So, the super bowl is about american footbal, huh. 

Being someone who's not american or interested in sports, I always thought it was about bowling, because of the name. 

Huh. Living and learning. 

Congrats for your team, too. I know some people take this stuff very seriously. Happy for ya.

Just now, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

I want Peyton to get his second ring so he can retire and go away lol. But i'm just a sad and depressed jets fan here. Going 10-6 and not making the playoffs just shows how painful it is to support this team.

NO FUCK YOU I HOPE WE BEAT HIS OLD BIG STUPID FOREHEAD SO BAD HE RETIRES 

Happy for you Bats.

But you know what I don't like? I don't like that rule where you can stretch the ball out in mid air into the end zone, while your body is stopped at the 2 yard line, not ground the ball and still get rewarded for a touchdown. Doesn't seem right to me.

Personally I rather Manning get his second super bowl, but I wouldn't mind Carolina winning either.

All that matters is the Patriots are out. I'm tired of those overrated mother fucking cheaters. 

I don't really care who wins. Peyton Manning is gonna go to the Hall of Fame either way and Cam Newton is gonna be an All-Star quarterback for the next 10+ years or so. 

So basically Super Bowl 50 is New Kid vs Old Man. Let's see how it goes. BTW, who's looking forward to seeing those commercials? :makina: