Bunny Black 2 Early Impressions and Helpful Info

EcchiOujisama

27 minutes ago, kolredster said:

Btw @CeruleanGamerearlier in the thread you said you figured out how to modify the exp with cheat engine, what did you do o.o? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

This one's better. You can modify the levels: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=587365&sid=8b062b4c37ac152202108523c5eede20

4 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Ironically I found this earlier today via random google search, but I only see the option to mess around with the unique characters.

Unless you're talking about the first table, haven't tried that one yet.

10 minutes ago, DAHC13 said:

Hi. Anyone knows how to get momo? I clean all the path of light dungeon and can't find her. Help please.

She should show up if you go to to your palace after fighting Kasha again (powered up version) and escaping Baldaquin Castle. 

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a room that you can now open which is close to where Dorothy was. Also, try to rescue your brainwashed friends (Jon, Roger, Tatsumaki). After a few battles with adventurers, a maid should tell you how to break them free, and you will have to look for these 3 in Izana's dungeon. 

13 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

There should be a room that you can now open which is close to where Dorothy was. Also, try to rescue your brainwashed friends (Jon, Roger, Tatsumaki). After a few battles with adventurers, a maid should tell you how to break them free, and you will have to look for these 3 in Izana's dungeon. 

ive already freed them, but i havent encountered dorothy. where is she? thanks for helping me out btw

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

From the start of Izana's dungeon, take the top stair on the left side of stairs, and just follow the route. You should also be able to fight Dah first who happens to be blocking the route leading to the area where Echo is. 

you were right, i cant believe i missed that. thanks!

19 hours ago, Schnarf said:

holy shit, im at the last boss fight. how am i supposed to beat that thing? im getting my ass handed to me

Stack magic defense gear (I think they are Hats in this game) and I think a couple of hireable monsters have the Dampener ability that also reduces magic damage by 25% and they work in the backrow. You are invulnerable to all of Parshy's attacks and all of Oldeus's AOE magic when you stack magic defense to 100%. His Striking attacks arent all that damaging so they are much easier to recover from.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 3:25 AM, CeruleanGamer said:

NP. Hahaha, trying to remember all this from memory since it's been a month since I last played the game. 

Hi... i was wondering how to unlock a hot spring event and bath scene with Filliane  and Marialis? i finish this game once but for some reason i miss this two event.. >.<

On 28.1.2016 at 5:38 PM, EcchiOujisama said:

I can't really recommend importing BB1 data for anyone on the fence with this game.  Overlord brings all of the games flaws to the forefront and makes them worse in hindsight.  Normal seems like the way to go.  If anyone wants to use my save to have a party that should easily crush the game on normal just to go through the story I'll upload my save data.

Is it possible to use the Cheat Engine to modify the difficulty? I don't want to deinstall BB1 yet, but I certainly don't like being forced into playing Overlord. On the other hand I don't really want to just fill my pockets with cheat money either, but play the game (mostly) like it was intended. I wouldn't mind keeping Liz and Maki as party members though. When I saw BB2 handing me those two as a reward for completing BB1 I thought that was really neat. But they're just a small consolation when it means being hit by the full brunt of the game's flaws. Man, what were they thinking?