Conjueror's Untranslated Visual Novel Tournament [Discussion]

Maxel

4 hours ago, Ayana said:

I'm actually rooting for Baldr Sky to win despite what I said earlier (which was in a joking manner); I feel like its the most overall great game that everyone could enjoy and I still hold a fair amount of favoritism towards it like with the rest. The outcome of it winning is certainly more feasible than that of Akagoei winning that's for sure lol. I'd be just as delighted if any one of the other titles I mentioned in my earlier post won, but as I have a personal inclination to praise those works I also have a sort of personal inclination to the thought that Baldr Sky deserves to win this tournament.

This. Even though I love WA2, I can't disobey Baldr.

OP updated with my newest version, added some icons. Sakura no Uta ofc already won.

GoGo Oretsuba tomorrow. Bottom brackets will be way more interesting/close.

On 2/4/2016 at 9:17 AM, Ayana said:

I'm actually rooting for Baldr Sky to win despite what I said earlier (which was in a joking manner); I feel like its the most overall great game that everyone could enjoy and I still hold a fair amount of favoritism towards it like with the rest. The outcome of it winning is certainly more feasible than that of Akagoei winning that's for sure lol. I'd be just as delighted if any one of the other titles I mentioned in my earlier post won, but as I have a personal inclination to praise those works I also have a sort of personal inclination to the thought that Baldr Sky deserves to win this tournament.

"Balanced" You're probably right. Sakura no Uta will probably defeat OreTsuba. Easiest bracket behind us. It's time for ChuSinGura tomorrow, I hope it will win vs Asairo. Hope...

wyq3fVo.png

1 minute ago, Decay said:

Hatsuyuki Sakura is said to have one of the best nakige stories outside of key. It's not really pure moeblob drivel.

Key is pretty moeblob before it gets into the nakige elements. Based on the fact that Kiri is promoting it, I can assume it's got moe elements in it :makina:

5 hours ago, Maxel said:

Sad results are sad, Chusingura going to losers bracket -.- God Bless, Muramasa will deal with Asairo properly.

Time to vote for Senshinkan tomorrow. Don't mind Parfait winning though.

Z0YdHEA.png

It is a sad day for me. I wanted ChuSinGura to make it far but when it didn't do so well at the beginning, I kinda lost hope. I voted for Tsuriotsu because it's more interesting than Akagoei, but it looks like Akagoei is gonna lose at this point. At least Senshinkan has a good chance of winning :holo:

41 minutes ago, Maxel said:

Well I'll vote for Muramasa vs Asairo, but If Senshinkan will pass, I'll vote for it, even versus Muramasa :P My types were: Chusingura/Tsuriotsu/Senshinkan. I'll be sad if none will advance further in Tournament B :( 

It's too late for ChuSinGura and Tsuriotsu, but Senshinkan has a pretty good chance of getting further.