"Where is this CG/Heroine from?" Thread

CeruleanGamer

OK, so I might consider making this a game now since I did a search yet again and it does show up in google images (I use a different website and they don't show up there). 

I might incorporate a technique similar to the one posted in this thread to make it more challenging. Now to review and polish my photoshop skills:

http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/36491/preventing-reverse-search-engines-from-finding-the-origin-of-your-image

9 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

you sure? the hair color and eye color are different.

Also yup, it showed up in google images for me and when I did translate the website, it's from Orange Pocket. 

I was very skeptical of whether or not Orange Pocket was indeed the right game but it seems that it's a bit too coincidental for the MC of that game to also dress up as a clown. Orange Pocket is almost assuredly right even though the hair color and eye color looks off. Looking at a few other cgs from said game the eye and hair color seem to fluctuate depending on image. edit: beat to the punch

4 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

OK, so I might consider making this a game now since I did a search yet again and it does show up in google images (I use a different website and they don't show up there). 

I might incorporate a technique similar to the one posted in this thread to make it more challenging. Now to review and polish my photoshop skills:

http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/36491/preventing-reverse-search-engines-from-finding-the-origin-of-your-image

i know where the image is from.

Attack on Titan. now give me ma points!!

1 hour ago, kyrt said:

While someone figures out how to do images that are not so easy to find here's one to tide you over til we can figure out how to make this a proper game.

Hmmm Google images defeated?

WARNING: IMAGE BELOW IS VERY SPOILERISH IN NATURE FROM Noble Works! I picked a very popular ending CG from that game too!

Reverse image results:  http://tinyurl.com/zjz8r8j

Spoiler

QIby607.jpg

I used this basic browser based photoshop: www.freephototool.com 

I did a lot of smudge, sponge, burn, blur, bloat, and pinch tooling while still keeping the very essence of the picture. Also resized and cropped it for maximum results. Each change I did was reducing the search results in google to the point that I eliminated every single one of them.

Now hopefully we can turn this into a real fun game if someone wanted. 

4 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Hmmm Google images defeated?

WARNING: IMAGE BELOW IS VERY SPOILERISH IN NATURE FROM Noble Works! I picked a very popular ending CG from that game too!

Reverse image results:  http://tinyurl.com/zjz8r8j

www.freephototool.com 

Basic photoshop did it for me! I did a lot of smudge, sponge, burn, blur, bloat, and pinch tooling while still keeping the very essence of the picture. Also resized and cropped it for maximum results. Each change I did was reducing the search results in google to the point that I eliminated every single one of them.

Hidden Content

i was gonna freak out on you cause i was pissed when i saw that picture, until i realized it was my own stupidity that made me look at that pic. i still have yet finish a single route in noble works btw, internet has taken over my life. anyways, i dont know what it is but the name noble works doesnt sound like a visual novel to me. it sounds more like a company that makes visual novels, so i always get noble works and yuzusoft mixed up. so when i read your post i thought "Hmm. I wonder if its gonna be a spoiler for dracu riot or that one visual novel i need to get busy reading. oh well. might as well check it out."

took me a second to realize my mistake. WHY WAS I BORN AN IDIOOOOOOOOOOT!!

• 1 year later...