"Where is this CG/Heroine from?" Thread

CeruleanGamer

The purpose of this thread is to have fellow Fuwanovelians help each other determine the game of where the unknown CG or heroine is from. It's not fun when you find this great looking heroine or amazing CG scene but don't know what game it's from and it can be quite frustrating to look for it. All of us have played all sorts of visual novels and some of us are very knowledgeable about this stuff so I thought this would be a helpful resource to share a potentially interesting game and discuss more about it. 

As an added perk and possibly to boost people's ego confidence and for bragging rights, every time you helped someone determine what game the CG/heroine is from, you will gain a point and placed on a ranking. Just a little motivation is all. :sachi: 

Rank so far:

Kiriririri - 7 points

mitchhamilton - 2 points

Flutterz - 1 point

Zenophilious - 1 point

binaryfail - 1 point

I personally have dozens of these unknown CGs/heroines, but I'll start with this one because it looks very interesting and I want to play it just to get this scene: I found this in google images when I searched for "harem endings", but I can't seem to find out where it's from. The game's art looks very familiar to me but I just can't put my finger on it... :yumiko: 

Spoiler

BNm0Wfk.jpg

12 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Never heard of it before but my google sense is telling me that's https://vndb.org/v887

Awesome! It is Alicesoft after all. Damn, they have several games I still didn't know about... This one is almost like Oyako Rankan with the pregnancy mechanic gameplay, LOL... I guess I have something to put on my backlog again. 

While Flutterz is still around, let's take advantage of that peerless knowledge. Here's another one I need help finding out:

Spoiler

FRQbUWS.png

7 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

While the guy has some extremely striking resemblance with that character, I can't seem to find that purple haired heroine in the CG gallery of that game. 

This CG kinda intrigued me because the guy, possibly the protagonist is a mature man, and not your typical virgin high school boy. 

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Awesome! It is Alicesoft after all. Damn, they have several games I still didn't know about... This one is almost like Oyako Rankan with the pregnancy mechanic gameplay, LOL... I guess I have something to put on my backlog again. 

While Flutterz is still around, let's take advantage of that peerless knowledge. Here's another one I need help finding out:

Hidden Content

This must be some crazy obscure title as I've looked through every single character on vndb with a goatee and none of them match up with this dude.

Browsed several image galleries and did several image searches that led up to nothing.

I admit defeat.

My best guess is that this is a zoomed in version of some CG. It's very weird for it to not give any results after an image search otherwise.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep properly until I find out where that's from.

8 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Zanjibaru.  You can go to sleep now, Nosebleed  :sachi:

Anyone got any more?  I'm bored and I like reverse image searching.

Woohoo! You're right. 1st page in this VN's CG gallery had this, although like Nosebleed said, it does look like it got cropped or zoomed so I was unsuccessful with my reverse image search. This game looks very heavy on the tentacle rape scenes...... I LIKE IT! My backlogs are filling! You guys are the best! Screw Google images, Fuwanovel images is where it's at, yo!

Hmmm, I got about 17 more, but since it looks like it's becoming a rather fun game, I'll post 3 of them at once! Bonus +1 point if you can guess ALL 3 OF THEM!

Saw this long time ago in some otome discussion website. That's really all I know about it...

Spoiler

YM3Jqa5.png

The detail put on this omelet is unreal.

Spoiler

MkrkvZ0.jpg

I'm a sucker for marriage endings. Maybe I wanted to get married all along...

Spoiler

7dy3HZn.jpg

4 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

The detail put on this omelet is unreal.

Hidden Content

I'm a sucker for marriage endings. Maybe I wanted to get married all along...

Hidden Content

Walkure Romanze

and

don't remember the name but I think I can look it up.  Golden Marriage

Edit: Found 1st one too: 赤ずきんと迷いの森

3 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Walkure Romanze

and

don't remember the name but I think I can look it up.  Golden Marriage

Alright, confirmed Walkure Romanze is right, but for some reason I can't find that other CG for Golden Marriage but the heroine is in it, maybe it's from an expansion/sequel/prequel? I'll still credit you points for it.

3 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Alright, confirmed Walkure Romanze is right, but for some reason I can't find that other CG for Golden Marriage but the heroine is in it, maybe it's from an expansion/sequel/prequel? I'll still credit you points for it.

Probably the fan disc. 

Edit: Yeah found the CG in the fan disc. What about the point for the Otome game I found too? :wafuu: 

20 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Probably the fan disc. 

Edit: Yeah found the CG in the fan disc. What about the point for the Otome game I found too? :wafuu: 

Oh you found the other one too! OK I'll credit it to you! 4 points for Kiriririri!

EDIT: Gotta go to work for now. Will post more when I get back home. ^_^ You are free to post your CG/heroine unknown images and I'll credit points for it when I return.

If anyone wants to try and figure them out, I have 4 background CG images that someone can take a shot at.

1. It looks like it might be tourist trap of some sort. Either an amusement/water park type of deal or maybe even a part of a hotel.

2. I think this second image is just quite detailed and I'd be curious to find out if the vn it is from has as much care and attention to it as this background does. I can't tell if it's a modern setting or a fantasy one. The candles are not a great indicator since they could simply be for the atmosphere.

3. I'm thinking this is likely futuristic because of the vending machines to the right but hell if I know.

4. Like the bar image this one just stood out and I'm curious what it is because of the high amount of detail. If this little area is this detailed I'm quite curious in seeing other cgs from the game.

Spoiler

ivcC9ME.jpg

oESm0nf.jpg

i62gu4r.jpg

ZdqJ054.jpg

12 minutes ago, kyrt said:

If this does not have to actually be characters I'm quite curious where some background cgs are from if anyone wants to try and figure them out.

Reveal hidden contents

ivcC9ME.jpg

oESm0nf.jpg

i62gu4r.jpg

ZdqJ054.jpg

1st Magical Charming

2nd Etrian Odyssey 

3rd Reminiscence

@Kiriririri is killing this whole thread atm with this vast knowledge of CGs. I might have to crop someone's face and just post their clothes just to make it harder.... LOL I'll do it when I get home because I shouldnt even be visiting this forum or any anime websites on my work computer. :wafuu: 

54 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

@Kiriririri is killing this whole thread atm with this vast knowledge of CGs. I might have to crop someone's face and just post their clothes just to make it harder.... LOL I'll do it when I get home because I shouldnt even be visiting this forum or any anime websites on my work computer. :wafuu: 

Well you can just search google for the image and the source material will most of the time pop up...

3 minutes ago, Amuzie said:

Well you can just search google for the image and the source material will most of the time pop up...

Key word: "most"

I do reverse image searching for some of these and nothing really helps, mostly due to different zoomed sizes or cropped images.

Also, I found these images long time ago and couldnt trace back where I got it from, hence I made this thread.

Just now, CeruleanGamer said:

I do reverse image searching for some of these and nothing really helps.

Reverse? Have to admit I don't know what you mean with that. I'm sorry.

For example This is one of the pictures mentioned searched on google and you find the source. It doesn't work on everything but most. Still credit to Kiririririri.

holy hell the google search thing works quite well. Once searched in google images there will be an option to find matching images by clicking 'search by image'. Now the 4th one I posted did not come up but the other three definitely did. I think that if we were to make a game out of this we would want to crop the images into corner pieces or figure some other way to prevent the google search from properly finding an image. It's a shame we can't do something similar with vn music think it could be fun to play a place that music game.  

Oh I love the idea @kyrt. Initially I just thought this would be just an easier way to search for unknown cg/heroines and which game they came from and also know more about the game but if we can do something with the images to prevent them from being easy giveaways for google images to make it like an awesome forum game while giving insight and raising interest about the visual novel at hand, then we can knock 2 birds with 1 stone with this thread if that's the case!

3 more CGs for people to guess!

Someone dethrone @Kiriririri for kicking too much ass already! +1 point if you guess all 3!

Megane + Santa Outfit = /nosebleed. Take notes Winged Cloud. This is how you make a real fucking drop dead gorgeous santa girl!

Spoiler

kr7bWMz.png

"Look CeruleanGamer. She's such a pervert for posting all these marriage CGs. Go get married yourself if girls in wedding dresses turn you on... you hentai!" /hides in a corner now

Spoiler

BZdoucd.jpg

Tentacle monster just stole your girl? Beat its ass with a fucking wooden katana. It would surely work!

Spoiler

BpiQ4AP.jpg