IRC Flood Extravaganza

trhvmn

Were you that Effected by the Traps?

Snow.. I thought You were going to CREATE A TRAP THREAD. Or was it just there should be a trap thread in the forums?

Never knew you were a fan. You, darkphoenix and Lewycool are the offcial trap fans.

3fUd9.png

And so it shall Kendjin. And so it shall.

I know who wrote that one :ph34r:

3gmDO.png

<3

Damn it, I was not here and you cheat on me.

Btw guys, you won't see me again. I dunno when I'll be back since I'm going to Taiwan. Enjoy your peace without me >:]

Damn it, I was not here and you cheat on me.

Btw guys, you won't see me again. I dunno when I'll be back since I'm going to Taiwan. Enjoy your peace without me >:]

I didn't cheat on you, we have a thing with Zaka anyways.

On a more serious note, enjoy your trip there. See you when you get back.

"Youth is a hoax. It's evil. People who make a big deal of their "youth" are just inviting trouble. They try to keep up with everything going on around them. For them, if there's something that's to do with their youth, they jump at it without a second thought. From normal daily life, to rebelling against the views of society. If you fall in with them, lies, secrets, failure, and even crime await you. But for them, it's just the spice of life. And if failure is also the mark of "youth", then isn't it ironic, that a person who has failed to make any friends, is also technically leading his "youth". Though I wonder if they'd agree. Everything runs on their schedule. Let me be clear: the people who enjoy their "youth" will eventually fall apart."

"Youth is a hoax. It's evil. People who make a big deal of their "youth" are just inviting trouble. They try to keep up with everything going on around them. For them, if there's something that's to do with their youth, they jump at it without a second thought. From normal daily life, to rebelling against the views of society. If you fall in with them, lies, secrets, failure, and even crime await you. But for them, it's just the spice of life. And if failure is also the mark of "youth", then isn't it ironic, that a person who has failed to make any friends, is also technically leading his "youth". Though I wonder if they'd agree. Everything runs on their schedule. Let me be clear: the people who enjoy their "youth" will eventually fall apart."

A wiser fella than I once said that whenever you win, you win. But whenever you lose, you also win. That is, you always gain something when you lose. A glass of water cannot be refilled unless it is emptied of its contents.

And as Alan Watts said, time is a constant, never ending Now.

Here, I shall post all of Yoshino-tan cool quotes:

WHAAAAAAAAT!!! IIIIIIIIS!!! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH!!!?

...dead end...

I am the speed king!

Take This!!

Uwaaaahahahahhahah! This is so much fuuun!

...I'll kill you

You le-guh!

It all begins after all is lost...

I'm gonna ferment some celery, you hear me!?

What are their leather jackets like?

I'm not gonna fight with words you idiot!

Do you want me to kill you!? DO YOU!?

These are my battle clothes.

I'll crusherize youuuu!!

Farewell.

No one's ever called me that!

I don't live at that beef dowl shop you know!

Screw youuuuuu!

Who are you calling gay!?

What the hell are you doing!?

Like This!!!

It was an important promise!

Don't joke about this. Who would want to be friends with...

Tennouji, you must duel me!

Y-you dumbass....!!! I won't be beaten so easily!! I will spend my final days... Playing croquet with a smile on my face wheter you want it or nooot!

I don't hex asses!

And that's it.