Harem anime with romantic harem ending

Dergonu

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yup, Rias. :sachi: 

Spoiler

Thats complete bullshit, about him going for "one girl"

All the girls in Issei's harem recognize the fact that they are in his harem and acknowledge the other members of that same harem.  They just don't care that he has a harem because he stated up front he wanted one and they are pretty much complying.  The only reason why Rias is the focus per se is that she is Issei's bottom bitch.  They aren't going to go full gung ho in seducing Issei until he finally cements their relationship.  

This is pretty much what separates DxD from every other harem out there.  The girls know and acknowledge that they are in his harem and cooperate instead of cockblocking him.

9 hours ago, Forgetful Frank said:

I'm gonna' be up front... I don't think I've ever watched a harem anime before... :unsure:

Reveal hidden contents

pleasedontbemadwithmeee~

Care to give me one YOU would recommend to watch as a person who has yet to experience a good harem anime? ^_^

I suppose there's a few good harem VN's as well, eh? :makina:

Well Shuffle! is a good harem anime but if you are going to play the visual novel, the anime will spoil some of it.

Trinity seven and Sekirei are good. Have a million more, but if you watch those and dont enjoy them then the harem genre isnt for you :P

9 hours ago, Abyssal Monkey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thats complete bullshit, about him going for "one girl"

All the girls in Issei's harem recognize the fact that they are in his harem and acknowledge the other members of that same harem.  They just don't care that he has a harem because he stated up front he wanted one and they are pretty much complying.  The only reason why Rias is the focus per se is that she is Issei's bottom bitch.  They aren't going to go full gung ho in seducing Issei until he finally cements their relationship.  

This is pretty much what separates DxD from every other harem out there.  The girls know and acknowledge that they are in his harem and cooperate instead of cockblocking him.

:pyaa: I will not let such a comment about her slide! I challenge you to a duel my friend! 

Spoiler

Well he obviously doesn't do it right away, and you are right about the way the harem works and the girls in it. It is also one of the reasons why I love DxD. :P But towards the later volumes, he does pretty much choose Rias and she chooses him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.01.2016 at 0:15 PM, Dergonu said:

Well Shuffle! is a good harem anime but if you are going to play the visual novel, the anime will spoil some of it.

Trinity seven and Sekirei are good. Have a million more, but if you watch those and dont enjoy them then the harem genre isnt for you :P

:pyaa: I will not let such a comment about her slide! I challenge you to a duel my friend! 

Reveal hidden contents

Well he obviously doesn't do it right away, and you are right about the way the harem works and the girls in it. It is also one of the reasons why I love DxD. :P But towards the later volumes, he does pretty much choose Rias and she chooses him. 

You're wrong. What Abyssal Monkey said is still true. The girls are too dependant on him and he has already made the decision to accept all of them.

Spoiler

See his promise to Akeno. Until Issei porks Rias, they are simply holding themselves back

• 2 weeks later...

THIS !!

i just never seen a perfect harem where the girl who'll get chosen isn't obvious, there's always that one special girl in every harem anime i've seen.

maybe this is kinda different from what you want but here's some recommendation from me (some of them has atleast 3 girl) :

infinite stratos. first season is good, but the second season is shit. but there's special moment for every grill which is kinda nice.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Date A Live

Trinity Seven

5 hours ago, black-cat said:

THIS !!

i just never seen a perfect harem where the girl who'll get chosen isn't obvious, there's always that one special girl in every harem anime i've seen.

maybe this is kinda different from what you want but here's some recommendation from me (some of them has atleast 3 girl) :

infinite stratos. first season is good, but the second season is shit. but there's special moment for every grill which is kinda nice.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Date A Live

Trinity Seven

If you read my MAL you'll see I have watched all but one. :miyako:

Still, thank you, I appriciate it.

Yeah these kinds of harem endings are rare but brilliant! I need moar! :miyako:

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

World That God Only Knows?

Maybe, kinda

Meh, kinda but not quite. Like me and Nosebleed talked about above, the anime was cancelled, so its better to read the manga for that one. From what I understand, its not a harem ending I'm looking for, but rather a harem ending where the guy chooses 1 person. (I'm looking for one where the dude picks all of the girls, and everyone are ok with that.)

Still, thanks for commenting :miyako:

On 2016/1/22 at 0:50 PM, ヤミハナ said:
1 minute ago, Okarin said:

Not to be rude, but Asobi ni Iku yo was a terrible show.

Reveal hidden contents

Only reason the three form an open harem is that the girls were as retarded as him. I would have gone for Eris though.

:wahaha:

Well I love it. It has nekos, boobs and action. What more do you need :makina:

How about any of the newer anime that have come out? A few are, GATE,  Masou Gakuen HxH, Hundred, or Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut.

Some other anime are missing from this list are:

Danmachi

Yumeria

Samurai Harem

Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

There are a few more but they seem iffy like Monster Musume, Lord Marksman and the Vanadis, etc.

• 1 year later...

there are a few that i have in my mind, namely:

Spoiler

Tenchi Muyo

War on Geminar

Campione

Isekai wa smartphone

Infinite Stratos

Asterisk War

DxD

Monster Musume

Qwaser

Shinmai Maou Testament

But beware, as only few of them are complete... And even I hate an incomplete anime, but something is better than nothing... :P

On 11/11/2017 at 11:03 AM, naughtydevil said:

there are a few that i have in my mind, namely:

Hide contents

Tenchi Muyo

War on Geminar

Campione

Isekai wa smartphone

Infinite Stratos

Asterisk War

DxD

Monster Musume

Qwaser

Shinmai Maou Testament

But beware, as only few of them are complete... And even I hate an incomplete anime, but something is better than nothing... :P

Campione, at least can be finished via the light novel.

It feels like nowadays, most harem animes (a lot of non-harem one's as well) are 12 episode releases of the first few volumes of the light novels. This means, most of them will leave you with a feeling of incompleteness.For example No game no life, and the irregular at magical high make it obvious that there is more to the story, but it doesn't seem like they will ever release a second season.

Also most of the harem anime tend to end on a kinda days-in-the life ending. They are mostly inconclusive on how the protagonist resolves his harem situation. (With a few examples like DxD, which don't really have a good plot)

Forgot I even made this thread. Been a while.

Anyways, for most of the newest suggestions, that's not really what I was looking for. I was looking for stuff with a romantic harem ending, where everyone is chosen; not a harem anime where no one is chosen, and the harem goes on "without romance.". I in fact find that particular ending rather vexing... I specified this in the OP.

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

Forgot I even made this thread. Been a while.

Anyways, for most of the newest suggestions, that's not really what I was looking for. I was looking for stuff with a romantic harem ending, where everyone is chosen; not a harem anime where no one is chosen, and the harem goes on "without romance.". I in fact find that particular ending rather vexing... I specified this in the OP.

In Another World with my Smartphone might be like literally the the only series that fits your description fully. It actually surprised me a lot that they went with treating the harem aspect seriously, the last episode of the first season is all about confessions and stuff. ^^ The whole thing is still quite terrible though. :P

Also from what I've heard the season 2 is coming and the protagonist is going to marry, or at least get engaged with every girl in the series (9 in total). You can't get more of a romantic conclussion than that. :3

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

7 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

In Another World with my Smartphone might be like literally the the only series that fits your description fully. It actually surprised me a lot that they went with treating the harem aspect seriously, the last episode of the first season is all about confessions and stuff. ^^ The whole thing is still quite terrible though. :P

Reveal hidden contents

Also from what I've heard the season 2 is coming and the protagonist is going to marry, or at least get engaged with every girl in the series (9 in total). You can't get more of a romantic conclussion than that. :3

I actually watched this.

It is unbelievably bad. Garbage given form through japanese animation.

14 minutes ago, Akshay said:

I actually watched this.

It is unbelievably bad. Garbage given form through japanese animation.

It definitely is, although I've watched it on one very depressing afternoon and found it entertaining for all the wrong reasons. It's like a textbook on mary sue protagonists, overused tropes and various other forms of terrible writing. :D

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

21 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hide contents

Why does stuff like this get second seasons??????

:reeee: