Harem anime with romantic harem ending

Dergonu

So I´m looking for some animes with a harem tag that has a romantic harem ending. (Basically, the MC gets together with everyone. NOT a harem ending where the harem just goes on with no romance.) 

An example is the ending in... 

Spoiler

asobi ni iku yo

and 

Grisaia no rakuen

Please put the anime in a spoiler, just in case someone clicks this and sees the animes, going "oh ..well, ending spoiled." :amane: 

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

(Basically, the MC gets together with everyone. NOT a harem ending where the harem just goes on with no romance.) 

Phew, good thing I wasn't going to stab you back. :sachi: Still not Hanana Banana Tomato.

And to answer your question, there's......

None that I can think of. lol

IT's a pretty rare thing indeed, normally harem animes always have the prefered one who is always a step closer than the rest..which kinda sucks sometimes and i would love to see more harem endings in anime too...would be refreshing instead of always ending up with the most popular heroine instead of the one i'd like to get the spotlight... xD

Just now, DarkZedge said:

IT's a pretty rare thing indeed, normally harem animes always have the prefered one who is always a step closer than the rest..which kinda sucks sometimes and i would love to see more harem endings in anime too...would be refreshing instead of always ending up with the most popular heroine instead of the one i'd like to get the spotlight... xD

Yeah I want more of these myself. On that note, if you haven't watched the one I mentioned above I recommend it. 

I want harems to end like they should, with everyone getting together in the end :makina: 

Just now, Dergonu said:

Yeah I want more of these myself. On that note, if you haven't watched the one I mentioned above I recommend it. 

I want harems to end like they should, with everyone getting together in the end :makina: 

I actually haven't watched that one, i will check it out though..eager for some true harem action

you don't even hide the fact that you're a perv tsundere anymoer :makina:

Just now, FrozenRaven said:

I can only think of one 

Reveal hidden contents

Seitokai no Ichizon

Thank you :sachi:

Just now, DarkZedge said:

I actually haven't watched that one, i will check it out though..eager for some true harem action

you don't even hide the fact that you're a perv tsundere anymoer :makina:

Nope. It´s who I am! Not gonna hide it any longer! :makina: 

I mean, I-It´s not like I like this stuff or anything. I just made the thread for a friend. D-Dont get the wrong idea! :pyaa: 

6 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I think the reason most Harems don't get actual harem ends is because they need more than one season to do it. Which doesn't happen a lot.

2 minutes ago, FrozenRaven said:

I think the reason most Harems don't get actual harem ends is because they need more than one season to do it. Which doesn't happen a lot.

Yeah that is true. 

Really hope there is a few hidden harem ending gems out there. I need them for ... Scientific purposes :makina: 

2 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Hm can't remember romantic endings but I can list you 100 harem animus if you want. I'm sure there is at least 1 romantic harem ending :makina: 

I bet I have watched them all :makina: 

When I started watching anime, harem was literally all I watched. 

(And yet I found only one with a romantic harem ending :vinty: ) 

But sure, gimme a list of your favorite harem shows, maybe there are some good ones I haven't watched :P 

8 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

the only one that i can think of that comes close is Asagami SS. he doesnt end up with every girl at the same time. he does end up dating each girl it just takes place in a sort of what if scenario.

Ah yes, Amagami SS*

its in sort of a route system like Yosuga no Sora. Not quite what Im looking for but thanks :sachi:

Its acutally one of my top 10 animes. Love it. 

11 minutes ago, The Striker said:

mabye

Reveal hidden contents

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

shinmai maou no testament

grisaia no kajitsu :makina:

mahou sensei negima 

school days :yumiko:

I-I'm scared :michiru: 

Added the highlighted one to my list. Hopefully it isnt a troll :makina: 

17 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

>implying that I have rated or remember stuff I watched years ago xD

RIP

In anime you'll rarely find this so don't be too hopeful.

Asobi ni Iku yo isn't a good example imo because they leave the ending completely open to interpretation, although I guess it's something.

Setokai no Ichizon is a good option because it really focuses on the harem aspect, but again the open ending, at least to me, leaves a lot to be desired. It's still a really fun show though so I would definitely recommend it based on that.

An anime that acknowledges its harem is what I'd consider a proper harem anime.

It kind of goes against what I said earlier but The World God Only Knows is probably the best harem anime out there, in the end of the manga though (not the anime) he does pick one of the like 50 girls he's conquered.

Kanokon has 2 main girls, not sure if you can call that a harem but yeah.

Although I think it's trash, Shinmai Maou no Testament has a harem.

Everything else I've seen you've also seen so I can't think of anything else.

I do recommend checking or contacting this guy who is really into the harem genre and probably knows more than I do.

29 minutes ago, The Striker said:

jokes a part

only the school days its shit

the rest you can view 

Hehe, well I´m quite used to school days 

I´ve already watched Grisaia no kajitsu a million times, but it fits. I´ll add the other one I haven't watched as well. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

In anime you'll rarely find this so don't be too hopeful.

Asobi ni Iku yo isn't a good example imo because they leave the ending completely open to interpretation, although I guess it's something.

Setokai no Ichizon is a good option because it really focuses on the harem aspect, but again the open ending, at least to me, leaves a lot to be desired. It's still a really fun show though so I would definitely recommend it based on that.

An anime that acknowledges its harem is what I'd consider a proper harem anime.

It kind of goes against what I said earlier but The World God Only Knows is probably the best harem anime out there, in the end of the manga though (not the anime) he does pick one of the like 50 girls he's conquered.

Kanokon has 2 main girls, not sure if you can call that a harem but yeah.

Although I think it's trash, Shinmai Maou no Testament has a harem.

Everything else I've seen you've also seen so I can't think of anything else.

I do recommend checking or contact this guy who is really into the harem genre and probably knows more than I do.

Well, 

Spoiler

In asobi ni iku yo they all get together. I mean, the ending is all of them kissing and then they go "we can all love him!" Not that open in my opinion at least. Thats pretty much what I´m going for

Already watched like a trillion harem animes, basically looking for the ones that have these sorts of endings. 

I´ll check out the link though, thanks. Already have the world God only knows on my manga to read list. Staying away from the anime seeing as it was canceled when the creators went bankrupt last year.

34 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I´ll check out the link though, thanks. Already have the world God only knows on my manga to read list. Staying away from the anime seeing as it was canceled when the creators went bankrupt last year.

Not to mention the 3rd season didn't follow the manga properly and skipped over important plot points. Just go in the manga expecting an ending with one of the girls and you'll be fine, because for the most part it plays out as a harem.
The beauty of TWGOK is also in how they create a harem and then dissolve said harem, acknowledging its existence and making it fit within the narrative. 
Also the girl the protagonist picked is one of the best ones, so it's not that bad of an ending.

Well, in Asobi ni Iku yo all I got out of it was the three main girls kissing the protagonist, him not acknowledging either his or their feelings, and then the credits rolling. Even for "open ending" standards that's pretty shitty, all you could do is guess what might have happpened.

Although I never watched it, I also got recommended Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun a long time ago and they told me it was pretty decent as a harem, so I guess I'll second that just for the sake of it.

Also Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou seems to fit the criteria, it's just an old recommendation though so I don't know how it goes.

I remember watching Ladies versus Butlers a long time ago and it being pretty harem-y, but I don't recall how it ended (probably a typical open ending)

1 minute ago, Nosebleed said:

Not to mention the 3rd season didn't follow the manga properly and skipped over important plot points. Just go in the manga expecting an ending with one of the girls and you'll be fine, because for the most part it plays out as a harem.

Spoiler

Well, in Asobi ni Iku yo all I got out of it was the three main girls kissing the protagonist, him not acknowledging either his or their feelings, and then the credits rolling. Even for "open ending" standards that's pretty shitty, all you could do is guess what might have happpened.

Although I never watched it, I also got recommended Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun a long time ago and they told me it was pretty decent as a harem, so I guess I'll second that just for the sake of it.

Also Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou seems to fit the criteria, it's just an old recommendation though so I don't know how it goes.

I remember watching Ladies versus Butlers a long time ago and it being pretty harem-y, but I don't recall how it ended (probably a typical open ending)

Thanks. Will give them a look-over. 

I will not tolerate you smack talking the beauty of catgrills! :pyaa: 

Well I get your point :P but that is still fine with me, as long as there is not a "oh and the harem just continues with no romance" part it fits in my book. 

4 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Highschool dxd will probably have a harem ending.

I hope so.

(DxD LN spoiler) 

Spoiler

Then again, the light novels do kind of send it in a different direction, with him getting together with one girl. 

They did go more towards original story in the anime this last season though so who knows. If DxD makes an actual full blown harem love ending I will worship it like a deity. 

(Basically, I´ve read and watched that too many times already :makina: )