Visual novel genres and traits/fetishes that you cant stand

Dergonu

12 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

Oh yes, so much this.

And @Satsuki - care to explain differences between two?

Pink nukige are mostly moege with the plot just there to setup for harem and H, with H-scenes take up more than half of the content. Titles from softhouse-seal, for example, are pink nukige.

Black nukige usually have dark themes involving rape, NTR, mindbreak, blah blah...

10 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Yeah so we have been doing this like all week now; make an opposite thread.

I've kinda recognised the pattern by now, haha. There's no reason to not participate though, so here are my thoughts:

About genres, I don't usually turn down anything in particular, but for specific traits in the plot, the more hardcore and/or weird it gets, the less chances of me liking it. So stuff like gore, rape, futanari... yeah those really make me feel like closing the VN.

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

specific traits in the plot (...) stuff like rape(...)... yeah those really make me feel like closing the VN.

So, like 90% of VNs, where protag is just taking off girls clothes, twisting their nipples, and putting it when he wants to, even if girl is screaming literally to stop? :devil:

(shots fired)

1 minute ago, Vorathiel said:

So, like 90% of VNs, where protag is just taking off girls clothes, twisting their nipples, and putting it when he wants to, even if girl is screaming literally to stop? :devil:

(shots fired)

Well, rape turns me off, not much I can do about that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm more of a vanilla guy and don't like strange fetishes. The more creepy ones like scat, bestiality or guro are even deal breakers. I won't read a VN if it has such fetishes.

Considering genres, I don't play yaoi for obvious reasons (no girls, no deal). I'm also not a big fan of straight nukiges although I have to admit that I sometimes succumb to temptation if the art is very pretty.

Utsuge is also a bit of a problematic genre for me. I can get very attached to characters I like, which is usually a great experience if everying is going well. But if really bad stuff happens to them it can severely backfire and hurt me a lot more than it should.

Such a copycat Dergonu :saber: I'll excuse you this time :makina:

That aside, I don't hate any genre of visual novels. All genres have their Grisaias and their Sakura Spirits. But when it comes to fetishes, there's a lot on my end.

I'm more a vanilla guy, but I can get into a lot of rape and ntr novels. I absolutely can't stand guro, Tentacles, futa, and other weird fetishes like that.

I can get a raging stiffy from allot of things, such as rape, mindbreak, tentacles, incest, pregnancy and much more.

However, there are some things that instantly kill my stiffy.

- Body alterations - Anything from cutting off limbs of the sexual partner to take away their freedom to any type of body piercings. It may be because I was raised in a relatively conservative household, but I just can't stand things like tattoos and body piercings.

- Anal - Just... no, oww. You need allot of lube or else you are going to get deported, because someone mistook your anal bleeding for ebola.

- Scat - I just don't get it, maybe it is the natural evolution of someone who is into Anal.

- Vore - I've had this explained to me before, but I still find it more disturbing than hot.

- Yaoi - Don't have anything against people who do like it, I'm just mostly straight, so it's just kinda boring..... also the anal thing....