A Tribute to arunaru - Beat Blade Haruka Discussion

littleshogun

5 minutes ago, SilverLi said:
Spoiler

Now is the new payment processor up and running. Beat Blade Haruka is now up for sale.

Edit:

"And there may be a few bugs"

I do not like the sound of that :michiru: 

I dont think my wallet wants me to get home from school today. This is my cart on magagamer at the moment :makina: 

B2fy9A6.png

Just now, SilverLi said:

I am more interested in what you are ordering. if I know the MG collection it should be naughty. :illya:

It´s ... It´s not naughty :miyako: N-Not at all!!! 

Well, obviously there is beat blades haruka. Also Kara no shoujo because I never got around to playing it and want to do that soon. 

Then there is a bunch of nukige :makina: ... 

Don´t judge me! :pyaa: 

2 hours ago, SilverLi said:

Enjoying the game so far. Played a couple of days ingame. Still deciding if I want to be an ass or not.

I played a small part of the prologue, and it does seem awesome. 

Wont have time to start until the weekend though, because of school :komari:

(I am SO gonna be an asshole :makina: ) 

11 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Could you elaborate?

It's not that I've been on the lookout for them, but this is the first I hear of any such thing.

Game crashes for some at startup and I've had over 4 IG crashes. Right now I can't progress at all because I am unable to use Subaru (shows not registered) and can't deploy her (single grunt mission).

Just shows the two main characters and cant deploy crossing them out. I think it's because I choose the love +1 options before her character had registered. Dunno.

GSv5Vrc.png

6 hours ago, cantspeakjapanese said:

Game crashes for some at startup and I've had over 4 IG crashes. Right now I can't progress at all because I am unable to use Subaru (shows not registered) and can't deploy her (single grunt mission).

Just shows the two main characters and cant deploy crossing them out. I think it's because I choose the love +1 options before her character had registered. Dunno.

GSv5Vrc.png

Would you happen to be using SpoilerAL or anything? You're the only person that's reported something like this and there's some built in anti-cheat stuff.

1 hour ago, Arunaru said:

Would you happen to be using SpoilerAL or anything? You're the only person that's reported something like this and there's some built in anti-cheat stuff.

Anti-cheat in a single player eroge? Oh Japan, let people enjoy the dang game whichever way they want. 

Long time not posting here, so I think since I'd played it blindly, I think I'll try to offer some trick to new player here from my understanding. Also that's some interesting cheat preventing bug (I'd never use cheat engine like SpoilerAL in any gameplay VN honestly), and to @Arunaru I think @cantspeakjapanese was cheating, because his stat was too high for the time when Subaru joined the party. Oh, I'd actually almost finished it by skipping a lot, although I'm about to replay it though.

Some tips or gameplay explanation from me, and with some comment from me:

1. Libido mean dice recovery. 10 libido mean 1 dice, and since the game (or maybe Arunaru slip some hint) state maximum recovery was 8 dice, it means that you should only collect 80 libidos only. Oh for raising libido, you could cure woman kainin (Looks like Alicesoft use the reason that beautiful kainin was from present to allow us to cure them) using our trusty method from nukige, or I should called it sex. Oh, for play eroge option it had some CG from Alice Soft games (Those CG that I recognize was from Sengoku Rance. The CG were when Rance had sex with Sill at hot spring, Magic masturbate in front of Rance, and Rance had 4-some with Mouri sisters).
  2. To @wyldstrykr, about gaining SP, you must deploy your ninja at night. Oh, you need to do enemy search first to find the enemy. From there, you deploy Haruka to fighting the enemy, and each time you defeat the enemy, your SP Limit will increase. And I think you also need to do some Dragon Synergy (Sexing your heroine, duh) to prepare against boss and don't forget to train your ninja to increase HP (or Barrier in-game term) to prepare fighting the boss. You will did Dragon Synergy anyway to recover your SP, because Attack command only useful at the early game, and I mean only for finishing enemy with 1 HP left, because it only deal 1 damage and the hit was quite low.
  3. Speaking about hit, I think if our reflex was bigger than the enemy, the enemy will miss more and our attack will easily connect. Also true for reverse, although don't count too much on it though.
  4. Kainin what I would call monster of the week, because every Kainin appear, our ninja will appear like Sailor Moon and will make 'In the name of the Moon' speech after attacking kainin, while the kainin was harassing some people (Although some people kind of deserve it, some of them was too extreme, and some of kainin using quite incomprehensible logic). Oh, some kainin was quite hard, and if you lose, your fighting Blade will be punished by kainin. The 'hardcore pro-wrestling' I mentioned before was come from there. The sex was quite extreme to said it lightly.
  5. Each character could only mastered 3 skills, and you only need max 80 SP to master all of it (If you want to mastered 4th skill, it need 999 SP, and with anti cheat measure, let's just said it's impossible). Choose wisely, although I'm VERY VERY VERY (996 times) VERY suggested the skill that allowed us to avoid enemy in castle, because every time you face the enemy in castle, you will take some damage to SP and Barrier, and if either of those reach 0, you will be get out from the castle. Just teach the skill to 1 of Blade (Either Haruka or Narika is fine, although I would suggest that you teach the skill for the heroine you'll not going into her route).
  6. About the Dragon Synergy, you need some luck to certain extend regarding dice, although in case you fail, you could try again on next days, with reduced number from the dice roll. If you feel it was RNG, feel free to reload the game.
  7. Oh for the heroines 20 SP skill, Subaru was damaged enemy about 50% current HP (Useful for high def enemy), Narika was increase next attack damage by 2, and Haruka was paralyze enemy (Useful if we want to safely damaged the enemy).

I think that's all the tips I could give for, and good luck playing this game, although compared to any Alice Soft games, it was quite easy imo. The end boss could be hard though, although Subaru 3rd skill helped a lot.

13 hours ago, Arunaru said:

changed lots of values with cheat engine, never got an error.

16 hours ago, Decay said:

Anti-cheat in a single player eroge? Oh Japan, let people enjoy the dang game whichever way they want. 

Really is that what caused it to break? LOL.

I did use cheat engine to max the characters and dice but didn't edit the days or story in any way. So didn't think that could be the cause.

6 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Long time not posting here, so I think since I'd played it blindly, I think I'll try to offer some trick to new player here from my understanding. Also that's some interesting cheat preventing bug (I'd never use cheat engine like SpoilerAL in any gameplay VN honestly), and to @Arunaru I think @cantspeakjapanese was cheating, because his stat was too high for the time when Subaru joined the party. Oh, I'd actually almost finished it by skipping a lot, although I'm about to replay it though.

Some tips or gameplay explanation from me, and with some comment from me:

1. Libido mean dice recovery. 10 libido mean 1 dice, and since the game (or maybe @Arunaru slip some hint) state maximum recovery was 8 dice, it means that you should only collect 80 libidos only. Oh for raising libido, you could cure woman kainin (Looks like Alicesoft use the reason that beautiful kainin was from present to allow us to cure them) using our trusty method from nukige, or I should called it sex. Oh, for play eroge option it had some CG from Alice Soft games (Those CG that I recognize was from Sengoku Rance. The CG were when Rance had sex with Sill at hot spring, Magic masturbate in front of Rance, and Rance had 4-some with Mouri sisters).
  2. To @wyldstrykr, about gaining SP, you must deploy your ninja at night. Oh, you need to do enemy search first to find the enemy. From there, you deploy Haruka to fighting the enemy, and each time you defeat the enemy, your SP Limit will increase. And I think you also need to do some Dragon Synergy (Sexing your heroine, duh) to prepare against boss and don't forget to train your ninja to increase HP (or Barrier in-game term) to prepare fighting the boss. You will did Dragon Synergy anyway to recover your SP, because Attack command only useful at the early game, and I mean only for finishing enemy with 1 HP left, because it only deal i damage and the hit was quite low.
  3. Speaking about hit, I think if our reflex was bigger than the enemy, the enemy will miss more and our attack will easily connect. Also true for reverse, although don't count too much on it though.
  4. Kainin what I would call monster of the week, because every Kainin appear, our ninja will appear like Sailor Moon and will make 'In the name of the Moon' speech after attacking kainin, while the kainin was harassing some people (Although some people kind of deserve it, some of them was too extreme, and some of kainin using quite incomprehensible logic). Oh, some kainin was quite hard, and if you lose, your fighting Blade will be punished by kainin. The 'hardcore pro-wrestling' I mentioned before was come from there. The sex was quite extreme to said it lightly.
  5. Each character could only mastered 3 skills, and you only need max 80 SP to master all of it (If you want to mastered 4th skill, it need 999 SP, and with anti cheat measure, let's just said it's impossible). Choose wisely, although I'm VERY VERY VERY (996 times) VERY suggested the skill that allowed us to avoid enemy in castle, because every time you face the enemy in castle, you will take some damage to SP and Barrier, and if 1 of those reach 0, you will be get out from the castle. Just teach the skill to 1 of Blade (Either Haruka or Narika is fine, although I would suggest that you teach the skill for the heroine you'll not going into her route).
  6. About the Dragon Synergy, you need some luck to certain extend regarding dice, although in case you fail, you could try again on next days, with reduced number from the dice roll. If you feel it was RNG, feel free to reload the game.
  7. Oh for the heroines 20 SP skill, Subaru was damaged enemy about 50% current HP (Useful for high def enemy), Narika was increase next attack damage by 2, and Haruka was paralyze enemy (Useful if we want to safely damaged the enemy).

I think that's all the tips I could give for, and good luck playing this game, although compared to any Alice Soft games, it was quite easy imo. The end boss could be hard though, although Subare 3rd skill helped a lot.

Are you saying this is where the anti-cheat mechanism kicked in? It actually was quite easy to edit the amount of skills. All I did was edit the internal tracking number that kept track of how many skills were trained (upto three) and then setting it to zero after three skills then rinse and repeating until they were all done.

Beat the game three times, (i didn't restart, merely wanted to see subaru's route and Narikas route, right before being able to choose). Finished it with 0 crash issues. The game breaking bug that is apparently posted didn't occur with me at all. I played it legit, no cheats. Windows 7 64bit.

Crashing may occur on windows 8 purely because the way the japanese code their games. As for the game breaking bug, my only thought could be that it is the cheats are in some way interferring with her being there. As i haven't looked into the code i'm not sure, but she seems to be at a much higher level than the other characters. If you changed their levels, she may be scaled to them in either level or stat. 

Easy test at this point would be to, for those who used some form of cheating method and have this bug/crash, try reverting your characters levels, stats to where they should be and play the game prior to the crash (as in reload a file that takes place before these events). Get to said event and see if it still happens.

It could actually be a bug, or it could be an anti-cheat system. Only the devs would know.

now im at day 3, i get a 12 in FOUR DICE.

since i dont like the outcome i want to change the dice. tried reloading, another reloading 1 day before and even exiting and entering but didnt change the outcome of the dice.

any ideas how to change the dice, the outcome didnt change?