Noble works Problem

Gands

Did you make sure the locale for the unicode apps is also set to japanese / japan? also you could also check the files for the read -only check by marking all of them then right click, then properties and if the read only box is checked you'll need to uncheck it

15 minutes ago, Gands said:

Yeah i'll try this but i need another link to download because this is the second time i download this game and still the same problem

Instead of unmarking the folder itself  and sub folders for the read only thing, you could go inside the folder, click and drag to select all the files then right click  go into properties and unmark it that way, i've had instances were these two diferent methods gave different results aswell.

Also i can assure you it isn't a windows 10 related issue, i'm currently running win 10 64 bit and Noble works runs just fine on it.

Best wishes

What antivirus are you running and what other games might be running in the background.  If you are sure that you installed it properly and it wasn't read-only (I can't read spanish, or whatever language that is), then a program might be blocking it instead.

Out of curiosity, see if you cant move the entire folder out of that folder and somewhere else.